Manscapers Anonymous

:( A hi, but that wasn't good enough for them.

The one time I was texting an old friend. I was in the middle of a 2 hour text session when they said something really weird so I called to make sure I heard them correctly. Well aparently I had saved the incorrect number into my phone and had been texting the wrong person. So when I called they said that I had the wrong number but there were bored and wanted to see how far it would go. I was so embarrassed I hung up and they text me back "Come on don't let it end like this"

Weird.

The one time I was texting an old friend. I was in the middle of a 2 hour text session when they said something really weird so I called to make sure I heard them correctly. Well aparently I had saved the incorrect number into my phone and had been texting the wrong person. So when I called they said that I had the wrong number but there were bored and wanted to see how far it would go. I was so embarrassed I hung up and they text me back "Come on don't let it end like this"

Weird.
That's awesome. I wish I got random texts to do that with.

So am I the only one who just mans up and goes after things with a regular razor? I tried an electric razor once and it sucked. I'm an all or nothing kind of gal so I just keep going when I'm done with my legs. I use shaving gel as shaving gel. I'm considering this conditioner idea, but then, what am I going to condition?

You aren't the only one using a regular razor, sister.

Woohoo Keep this up and I will buy you the puppy that he won't.

::hides from fly::

beagle_puppy_picture.jpg

This one please.

april, instead of shaving fly's ass all the time, why don't you get him some of that fancy laser hair removal stuff?

Unless of course... hairy ass shaving turns you on or something...

april, instead of shaving fly's ass all the time, why don't you get him some of that fancy laser hair removal stuff?

Unless of course... hairy ass shaving turns you on or something...

I really don't mind doing it. It's the together time that we could all use. Pandora, start shaving theac's crack.