Male Bathroom manners

I had a coworker pat me on the shoulder whilst pissing. Creeped me out. I also hate it when dudes just walk into the bathroom and fart.

If someone is on the phone, I try to flush multiple times...

ewww, that would creep me out too...I'd probably unconsciously throw a bow to his face before I even realized

I also don't care for the constant spitters, the feebs that have to flush the urinal several times while whizzing :wtf:, and the whistlers.

ok, this whole thing intrigues me. what's with the multiple flushes? i don't get that one.

i am fascinated by this male bathroom etiquette.

I had a coworker pat me on the shoulder whilst pissing. Creeped me out. I also hate it when dudes just walk into the bathroom and fart.

If someone is on the phone, I try to flush multiple times...

It is really funny pushing someone down a sand dune while they are peeing but thats about the only time I will contact someone pissin :fly:

ok, this whole thing intrigues me. what's with the multiple flushes? i don't get that one.

i am fascinated by this male bathroom etiquette.

Multiple flushes at a urinal I have no idea. Multiple flushes at the stalls is for odor control and sometimes while you are plopping you flush so that the "neighbors" don't have to hear the plop. I do that with running water when I am at home. Or they multiple flush because they want the bowl clean before they start loading it up with TP because of a juicy defication as opposed to a nicely packed one (right, fly?).

What is funny about the whole male bathroom etiquette is that is it completely inate. Every guy, no matter the sexuality or gender or nationality, knows his place in the room, knows his "job", and performs almost robotically. Our fathers never taught us this, but somehow we just know.

Some guys do that at the urinal. I wish I knew why. Maybe they don't want you to hear their stream? I dunno.

I usually try to aim at the porclen (sp? wow) just for that reason. I also do that in toilets, but it take a sharpshooter to just hit the edge of the ceramic just under the lip as to avoid severe splashback while still keeping the stream silent.

My additional hole doesn't make that an easy job :(

I was at a bar one time taking a piss and a guy grabbed my ass. The guy next to me at the next urinal said "WTF!" I turned around without even looking at how big the guy was or anything and punched the person in the face a few times until they fell down. I kicked him on my way out the door. I walked off hearing the other guys in the bathrooom going "Did you see what that guy just did." I think they beat on whoever it was some too. I was pretty drunk or I would have stayed around to join in. Overall a very strange bathroom experience. Never ever grab a guys ass while he's at the urinal.

I was at a bar one time taking a piss and a guy grabbed my ass. The guy next to me at the next urinal said "WTF!" I turned around without even looking at how big the guy was or anything and punched the person in the face a few times until they fell down. I kicked him on my way out the door. I walked off hearing the other guys in the bathrooom going "Did you see what that guy just did." I think they beat on whoever it was some too. I was pretty drunk or I would have stayed around to join in. Overall a very strange bathroom experience. Never ever grab a guys ass while he's at the urinal.

My nose is still broken!!! You ended my modelling career :mad:

I was just giving you a compliment the only way I know how :(

I'll gladly take a complement when I step away from the urinal. That's my quiet place and I'd like to be left alone while I'm there.

There is a club here with a urinal trough thing on the floor. The entire wall is a waterfall and you go pee into the waterfall. The problem is when your drunk you tend to wobble and put your hand on the wall to hold yourself steady. Right into the damn waterfall. I hate peeing there. No defined peeing space.

I'll gladly take a complement when I step away from the urinal. That's my quiet place and I'd like to be left alone while I'm there.

There is a club here with a urinal trough thing on the floor. The entire wall is a waterfall and you go pee into the waterfall. The problem is when your drunk you tend to wobble and put your hand on the wall to hold yourself steady. Right into the damn waterfall. I hate peeing there. No defined peeing space.

But the urinal is the only place I can see your piece :( You have a nasty habit of hiding it in public :(

Cleveland Municipal stadium was an old bathtub, open to all sides, with a slow trickle of continuously running water to keep it "clean". There were 4 or 5 of them around the bathroom. Man those were the days....

To be honest, I like a man's ass, but I would never grab one while he is taking a piss. they might be liable to turn around quickly and I would have to burn my shoes. I certainly wouldn't grab one while he was taking a shit.

This is why you never make number 2 unless you are at home. As for pissing, yeah who cares you are takin a leak. If I am pissing on the side of a car I will talk to the driver, its just piss, k?

Getting paid to take a dump is awesome.

Guys are so weird.

If you just went in a fucking stall instead of trying to prissy foot around trying to not look at each others wieners at the wall shooter .. you could eliminate 95% of your fears.

The bathroom is the only truly appropriate place for body noises .. if you can't fart or burp in a bathroom .. where in the hell are you supposed to do it?

Guys are so weird.

If you just went in a fucking stall instead of trying to prissy foot around trying to not look at each others wieners at the wall shooter .. you could eliminate 95% of your fears.

The bathroom is the only truly appropriate place for body noises .. if you can't fart or burp in a bathroom .. where in the hell are you supposed to do it?

In your car when you are alone, in your house when you are alone, on your deck when you are alone, in your garage when you are alone. there are many times/places for such useless and disgusting bodily functions.

And the male looks very emasculated if he can't pee standing up, and if your feet are pointed TOWARD the toilet, you better been heaving pretty well. Peeing at a toilet is even more treacherous because of noise and splash considerations. No, men are well enough to evacuate their bladders using the space-efficient urinal (more comfortably with side "wings") and as quickly as possible. Now you know, ladies, why it takes men exactly 1.1 minutes on average to piss.

Last edited:
the thread title is an oxymoron, no??

WAW is so gangsta.. "Don't be touchin on me while I'm pissin home boy!!!"

and this just reminds me of what shawn said about the bathrooms in MIA... that there were 8 open urinals and 2 stalls..

and people 12 people waiting to get in the stalls.. certainly not to drop the kids off at the pool I'm sure..

In your car when you are alone, in your house when you are alone, on your deck when you are alone, in your garage when you are alone. there are many times/places for such useless and disgusting bodily functions.

And the male looks very emasculated if he can't pee standing up, and if your feet are pointed TOWARD the toilet, you better been heaving pretty well. Peeing at a toilet is even more treacherous because of noise and splash considerations. No, men are well enough to evacuate their bladders using the space-efficient urinal (more comfortably with side "wings") and as quickly as possible. Now you know, ladies, why it takes men exactly 1.1 minutes on average to piss.

So when you are at work or in the mall you're supposed to either run to your car or run home to fart? uh lol .. not. That is what bathrooms are FOR. Hence the name bathroom and restroom .. they are made for those bodily functions for a reason.

And .. peeing ina toilet is treacherous .. so you have a urinal in your house? By the time a guy reaches the age to work .. you'd think he would have pee'd in a toilet enough to know how.

Being that self conscious .. sounds worse than a girl. Good grief. Just pee and quit worrying about people hearing it .. good god everyone does it.

the thread title is an oxymoron, no??

WAW is so gangsta.. "Don't be touchin on me while I'm pissin home boy!!!"

and this just reminds me of what shawn said about the bathrooms in MIA... that there were 8 open urinals and 2 stalls..

and people 12 people waiting to get in the stalls.. certainly not to drop the kids off at the pool I'm sure..

Either it was a bad advertisement for cheap beer at a hetero club that had a surprise gay night, or it was an "upscale" club with men that contained more hair gel than any woman of the 80's era and more body grooming than even fly can comprehend. In the latter, they just have small willies and don't want to advertise the fact, when using the urinal is doing just that.