Male Bathroom manners

So when you are at work or in the mall you're supposed to either run to your car or run home to fart? uh lol .. not. That is what bathrooms are FOR. Hence the name bathroom and restroom .. they are made for those bodily functions for a reason.

That's why I said unneeded bodily function. I don't fart. I have ass muscles only second to thorn's.

And .. peeing ina toilet is treacherous .. so you have a urinal in your house? By the time a guy reaches the age to work .. you'd think he would have pee'd in a toilet enough to know how.
I have learned to piss in a toilet, but it does take as much concentration as putting contacts in. Something that is dangerous and just plain unskilled while intoxicated or severely drowsy.

And have you ever aimed a fire hose at the eye of a needle? I think not.

Being that self conscious .. sounds worse than a girl. Good grief. Just pee and quit worrying about people hearing it .. good god everyone does it.

Because I hate hearing others do it, so why burden others when I have to do it?

but your post reminds me of a story..

we're in miami ridin around somewhere, not South Beach proper and my man has to go to the bathroom.. baaaaad..

so we stop at this club, he runs in to go... we begin to see the male dancer posters, flyers, obv a gay club..

said he went in there... there were 12 urinals.. he pulls up to number 5 to go.. says two dudes come in and post up at 4 and 6, not any of the others..

never laughed so hard in my life hearing him recount that story.. we still tell it.. (obviously)

but your post reminds me of a story..

we're in miami ridin around somewhere, not South Beach proper and my man has to go to the bathroom.. baaaaad..

so we stop at this club, he runs in to go... we begin to see the male dancer posters, flyers, obv a gay club..

said he went in there... there were 12 urinals.. he pulls up to number 5 to go.. says two dudes come in and post up at 4 and 6, not any of the others..

never laughed so hard in my life hearing him recount that story.. we still tell it.. (obviously)

Did he lean back to show everyone his goodies then say, "And you are never going to get this"?

That's why I said unneeded bodily function. I don't fart. I have ass muscles only second to thorn's.

Shens. Everyone farts .. it will give you stomach cramps if you don't let it out. And even though you might not notice .. it will leak out when you stop thinking about it.

And have you ever aimed a fire hose at the eye of a needle? I think not.

I've seen guys pee .. it's not that complicated. I can spray a water hose into a very small opening in my garden, and it's not attached to my own body. I can even ring my dogs mouth with it from 20ft away.

Try being drunk and having to squat over a toilet without touching it or the walls of the stall and ring it .. while making sure your clothes stay off the floor as well.

Man .. guys do complain alot. Big lot of sissy's :lol:

I've seen guys pee .. it's not that complicated. I can spray a water hose into a very small opening in my garden, and it's not attached to my own body. I can even ring my dogs mouth with it from 20ft away.

Try being drunk and having to squat over a toilet without touching it or the walls of the stall and ring it .. while making sure your clothes stay off the floor as well.

Man .. guys do complain alot. Big lot of sissy's :lol:

When we stand on the side of the sideway closest to the street so you avoid splashes, we don't complain. When we have to chase the spider away because you are too scared to get a wad of paper towels and walk to the toilet with it, we oblige without complaints. When we replace a lightbulb or hang a shelf or reach the bowl from the top shelf, we don't complain. when you are having your monthly visitor, while disappointed, we don't complain. It takes a lot of effort to be masculine in front of people. You have to drink more than the other guy, eat more and eat worse than the other guy, do tougher stunts than the other to achieve high ranking status with fellow men. Medival men donned armor weighing hundreds of pounds after praying for days without food and water to serve a woman that just had to dress up and walk around pretty. I bet they never complained.

The one time we complain is because of what b_sinning said. It is the one single private time a man can have. He is not trying to impress anyone else, nor care for anyone else. He is not trying to serve anyone or act to anyone. It is his time to reflect. Guys, how many times have you had a conversation in your head while you were at the urinal? Because it is the only time we have to think in relative piece.

So women, can you at least give us the ability to critique the one place that we can call "home" if it does not meet our meager standards?

The only one of those I'll ask for .. is the spider .. the rest. I'm a big enough girl .. I can handle it myself (I do it when I'm alone). :fly:

How can you have a conversation in your head in 1.1 minutes? That must be one helluva thought process :lol:.

LOL home?!? .. as much as you bitch about it and are paranoid about it and have "rules" for it .. bahahahhahaa .. now that is funny!

When we stand on the side of the sideway closest to the street so you avoid splashes, we don't complain. When we have to chase the spider away because you are too scared to get a wad of paper towels and walk to the toilet with it, we oblige without complaints. When we replace a lightbulb or hang a shelf or reach the bowl from the top shelf, we don't complain. when you are having your monthly visitor, while disappointed, we don't complain. It takes a lot of effort to be masculine in front of people. You have to drink more than the other guy, eat more and eat worse than the other guy, do tougher stunts than the other to achieve high ranking status with fellow men. Medival men donned armor weighing hundreds of pounds after praying for days without food and water to serve a woman that just had to dress up and walk around pretty. I bet they never complained.

i love real men. this kind of man. the man that makes you feel like a woman.

The one time we complain is because of what b_sinning said. It is the one single private time a man can have. He is not trying to impress anyone else, nor care for anyone else. He is not trying to serve anyone or act to anyone. It is his time to reflect. Guys, how many times have you had a conversation in your head while you were at the urinal? Because it is the only time we have to think in relative piece.

I don't how many times I've been using a bathroom at a bar or a club that I spent the time trying to figure out how fucked up I was and trying to rememeber my name.

Our bathrooms at work are so bad, smelly from the floor not being mopped properly or from being mopped with old water (our cleaning service SUCKS!). I wait until I get home .. almost everyday. Gas stations are not an option *uck*.

Our bathrooms here is nice. The janitor lady Lucile does a good job. Except for the one time she heard I was having marriage problems and came to give me advice. She told me a very long rambling story of how her Ex tried tried to get her in a three way with his best friend. She said "Hell no Nigga! Jesus is the only other man for me!" She's 60 and black so the whole story was painfully embarrassing to listen to. Especially the sex stuff she wanted to discuss with me.

I don't how many times I've been using a bathroom at a bar or a club that I spent the time trying to figure out how fucked up I was and trying to rememeber my name.

I call that time "collecting my thoughts". It sounds much more dignified.

:heart: