Male Bathroom manners

Our bathrooms here is nice. The janitor lady Lucile does a good job. Except for the one time she heard I was having marriage problems and came to give me advice. She told me a very long rambling story of how her Ex tried tried to get her in a three way with his best friend. She said "Hell no [ADMIN EDIT]! Jesus is the only other man for me!" She's 60 and black so the whole story was painfully embarrassing to listen to. Especially the sex stuff she wanted to discuss with me.

Only if you were pooping during the story telling would it be topped.

Our bathrooms here is nice. The janitor lady Lucile does a good job. Except for the one time she heard I was having marriage problems and came to give me advice. She told me a very long rambling story of how her Ex tried tried to get her in a three way with his best friend. She said "Hell no Nigga! Jesus is the only other man for me!" She's 60 and black so the whole story was painfully embarrassing to listen to. Especially the sex stuff she wanted to discuss with me.
So did you tell her your name was Jesus, then get some of that sweet blackberry pie?

Our bathrooms here is nice. The janitor lady Lucile does a good job. Except for the one time she heard I was having marriage problems and came to give me advice. She told me a very long rambling story of how her Ex tried tried to get her in a three way with his best friend. She said "Hell no [ADMIN EDIT]! Jesus is the only other man for me!" She's 60 and black so the whole story was painfully embarrassing to listen to. Especially the sex stuff she wanted to discuss with me.

Maybe she was making a pass at you.

Every woman knows that the girls bathrooms are ALWAYS more disgusting than the boys... STOP TRYING TO HOVER AND PEEING ALL OVER THE SEAT!

Dude, I really hope that's April posting under your account. Women have potpouri and couches in their bathrooms. We have a fucking bathtub with a leaky faucet.

Do you know why movies are not shot in girls bathrooms nearly as much as boys bathrooms? They just don't want the secret out.

Also, the ass cheeks are far more clean than your hands, face, even your ears when you use a pay phone. Hovering over the toilet is just dumb.

Also, the ass cheeks are far more clean than your hands, face, even your ears when you use a pay phone. Hovering over the toilet is just dumb.

You're crazy too. Shit comes out of your ass. Your ass harbors more bacteria than any other place on your body, minus your hands (if you don't keep them washed).

That isn't why you hover .. you hover because crabs can live on a toilet seat for 3 days .. don't want crabs .. don't sit on the toilet seat. That and not ALL girls keep themselves clean. I certainly don't want to sit down where some nasty hoe has just sat her nasty nekid ass. FUCk that :lol:

Dude, I really hope that's April posting under your account. Women have potpouri and couches in their bathrooms. We have a f*cking bathtub with a leaky faucet.

Do you know why movies are not shot in girls bathrooms nearly as much as boys bathrooms? They just don't want the secret out.

Dude, you couldn't be more wrong.