• yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Wickie's mother is a whore

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
"Generation X.
George Masnick, of the Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies puts this generation in the timeframe of 1965 to 1984, in part because it's a neat 20-year period. He also calls it the "baby bust," mocking "[p]undits on Madison Avenue and in the media" that call it Generation X. Ha ha, tough luck."

"Generation X.
George Masnick, of the Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies puts this generation in the timeframe of 1965 to 1984, in part because it's a neat 20-year period. He also calls it the "baby bust," mocking "[p]undits on Madison Avenue and in the media" that call it Generation X. Ha ha, tough luck."
There are lots of theories of what date range defines gen X. However I don't relate to gen X at all. So I say I'm apart of the next generation, which has been labelled millennials

i thought we decided it was 1984 and after. i need a confirmation on if i'm a genXer or millennial.

or maybe a special class of in betweeners called the badasses.
There is no set date. If you find yourself in the gray area between two generations, just go with the one you more identify with. It's not like these terms really mean anything.