Are you addicted to your cell phone?

• yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Wickie's mother is a whore

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Definitely. It's a such a hugely important thing if you're considering a place to live.

Health care? Crime rate? Job prospects? Cost of living? Fuck that shit, I'm moving to the country that lets me have a pink license plate.
Freedom.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
If a choice of different styles license plates is what people consider "freedom" these days, then welcome to fucking 1984.
You're God damn fucking right it is. It's the fucking hallmark of freedom you fucking seppo cunt. Being handed a fucking identifying tag to place on your personal transportation, and not being able to choose what it looks like. What kind of fucked up communistic dictatorship do you live in? Well not fucking here. No, we can choose the most faggoty flamboyant rego tags ever if we so please. Or the most patriotic, or the most whatever the fuck I feel like, ya cunt.

You're God damn fucking right it is. It's the fucking hallmark of freedom you fucking seppo cunt. Being handed a fucking identifying tag to place on your personal transportation, and not being able to choose what it looks like. What kind of fucked up communistic dictatorship do you live in? Well not fucking here. No, we can choose the most faggoty flamboyant rego tags ever if we so please. Or the most patriotic, or the most whatever the fuck I feel like, ya cunt.

That was pretty awesome, Oz. For real.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
It's a free for all. Can you imagine if We all lived together? Lord knows who you'd wake up next to in the morning.

fly would wake up next to hoggz cause he's the closest thing we have to a little boy.

maureen would wake up next to april because she makes horrible decisions.

nukes would wake up next door, i think we all know why.

oz would wake up next to brony cause those two got some serious hate fucking to catch up on.

jehannum would wake up next to asa for the same reason as above.

wickie would wake up next to darth, because deep down i think they're both into cuddling.

duke would wake up in the closet because that's where he always is

tre would wake up next to the rest of the chicks on the forum, cause it's tre

and the rest of us would probably take up meth so we'd never have to live through the horror of waking up ever again.

fly would wake up next to hoggz cause he's the closest thing we have to a little boy.

oz would wake up next to brony cause those two got some serious hate fucking to catch up on.

wickie would wake up next to darth, because deep down i think they're both into cuddling.

and the rest of us would probably take up meth so we'd never have to live through the horror of waking up ever again.

@Maureen, let's make some bad decisions together

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony

The lulz. That was good.