Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
People are always saying how millennials (born 1984 and after) are useless, self-entitled, receive participation trophies, etc. which are all true in the majority of cases and is most likely said about each previous generation before us. This generation is worse though because of the invention of the cell phone and the instant gratification it gives.

I found this video interesting and even though I'm born before 1984 (blows on nails), I found myself relating to a lot of it too. I am addicted to technology and feel myself missing out on the small things in life that are incredibly important. It's one of the reasons why I enjoy camping so much - the forced disconnect from an addiction.

What am I saying, the majority of you are old fogies and won't be able to relate. Lucky.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
Imma Gen Xer who smartphones like a millennial.
My phone addiction has affected practice time and a lifetime obsession with paper books.
Ironically I just got one of those newfangled Kindle Fire tablets so I can obtain and read Ebooks easily and without glasses.
Funny how in 15 short years I went from being a liaison between a management team and a telco team to a technological ignoramus.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
And besides, if those idiots wanna stare at a screen instead of interacting with other humans, enjoy your lonely life.

I'll be out having *real* fun with *real* people.

Imma Gen Xer who smartphones like a millennial.
My phone addiction has affected practice time and a lifetime obsession with paper books.
Ironically I just got one of those newfangled Kindle Fire tablets so I can obtain and read Ebooks easily and without glasses.
Funny how in 15 short years I went from being a liaison between a management team and a telco team to a technological ignoramus.
Yes, I used to read a lot and now I just read Reddit on my phone instead. Ugh.

And besides, if those idiots wanna stare at a screen instead of interacting with other humans, enjoy your lonely life.

I'll be out having *real* fun with *real* people.
I have a feeling a fair share of people are missing this

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and APRIL
Born in '72.

Went from making your own flyers at a print shop and trying to somehow attract a real live record company exec. to your audience and mailing tapes to record companies and handing out coke to radio DJ's ....... to every talentless 14 year-old in the world making "beats" on their laptop and posting them on YouTube for free while never leaving their room.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Strings