Are you addicted to your cell phone?

• yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Wickie's mother is a whore

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
they totally would have missed the car but decided to swerve back into the lane?
It's a common accident. Don't pay attention/something jumps in front of you, you swerve out of the way. You realize you're going too far the other way now and will wreck anyways. So you try to correct and go too far back the original direction.

S'called over-correcting.

• Gravy
Reactions: grahamcrackerporter
Actually, I just looked it up, you can.
As @plot said, since 1956 they are 12 x 6.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_the_United_States
In 1956, the U.S. states and Canadian provinces came to an agreement with the Automobile Manufacturers Association that fixed the size for all their passenger vehicle plates at 6 by 12 inches (15 by 30 cm), although these figures may vary slightly by jurisdiction. In North America, only Saint Pierre and Miquelon has not adopted these standards. Smaller-sized plates are used for motorcycles and, in some jurisdictions, mopeds and certain types of trailers and construction equipment.

the Northwest Territories up here have a goddamn polar bear for a license plate.

9hUbe1L.jpg

I guess I don't see how it could suck or not suck to have different plate sizes. It's pretty much the last thing I think about on my car until registration time comes