Are you addicted to your cell phone?

• yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Wickie's mother is a whore

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Not at all but having student loans cleared out is more stable than not having it cleared before adding a child to the equation.
There's endless "more stable" examples. Endless what if's.

@strawberry love, go up to your man and tell him "let's do this"

You're both smart, strong and healthy. You got this if you want it.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
"people should take personal responsibility and make smarter decisions"

*makes smart, responsible financial decision*

[GIPHY="shia just do it"]https://media3.giphy.com/media/qvdqF0PGFPfyg/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

like yesterday I had a half a pot of coffee (free!), a fig bar, and some plain popcorn (95¢ altogether) and then a couple of free peebs at the show

I'm telling you girl, food banks, church food pantries, etc. You can still get free food even if you're like the majority of us who make enough to not qualify for programs but not enough to live comfortably. There are also places that will throw you a little help with utility bills, etc. if you're coming up short, both church and secular.

You don't have to become a member, they won't try to convert you or anything. Just throw you a bone.

Resources are out there, take advantage of them when you need to, give back when you can. Go to a church food pantry, get some damn food in your cupboards. Donate some extra clothes, blankets, shoes, whatever you don't need. Spread it around, help each other out.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I want to select an avatar for my profile but avatars must be carefully selected, any tips on choosing the best avatar?
millennial probs...

170115808image0000001.jpg

Last edited: