let us speak of Oblivion

I'd love to play Oblivion, curse Intel for the 910 GMA chipset :rant:

Is Morrowind good? I think I could run that on this heap.......

I tend to stay away from RPG's cuz so many of them have you controlling teams, I like single player crap like Fable.

Morrowind was good enough for me to put in well over 3000 hours on it, create mods and even made a package containing a cluster of mods i like to play with.

I can't imagine spending hours standing on a street corner dressed as Little Bo Peep, but you don't see me making fun of you about it.

Omg, it was an HOUR AND A HALF, and when you didn't show I left. I don't see what the big damn deal is.

Something I found last night.
In the expansion, I met the Sheogorath guy, listened to what he had to say, then I shot him in the face with an arrow. He didnt like that too much and cast some spell on me. Next thing I knew, I was about 5 miles up in the air above the island and fell to my death:fly: There were a bunch of bodies around me, so I guess I wasnt the first to piss the guy off:p

Something I found last night.
In the expansion, I met the Sheogorath guy, listened to what he had to say, then I shot him in the face with an arrow. He didnt like that too much and cast some spell on me. Next thing I knew, I was about 5 miles up in the air above the island and fell to my death:fly: There were a bunch of bodies around me, so I guess I wasnt the first to piss the guy off:p

hahahahahaha

I haven't even had time to check out the island. How does it start? How do I know where this island is?

The best part about KOTOR II is that it is exactly like KOTOR. Its even the same engine. Normally that would suck, but its total perfection.
WHile I agree about the basics. the fact that it was never properly finished and a large chunk was left undone. the HK missions.

as for Morrowind. I was never able to even figure out where to go or what to do in that game. I would always get the urge to explore allthose little valleys and side doors I used to see and end up half way across the island before I realized it and was always runing away from various monsters that would creep up out of no where.

Not to mention Stealing from various shops and reselling them back thier own goods.

Man... seeing an Ascended Sleeper for the first time creeping around in a cave was a crazy experience.

I need to load morrowind back up and actually beat it.