let us speak of Oblivion

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
My most wonderful wife preordered the game for me without my knowledge or even asking her for it. (she knew i was a huge morrowind fanboi) :D
So i played it for a bit, but never got more than 4 hours into it with one character. Couple months later, i reformatted and never reinstalled it. Now ive put it back on the pc to fire it up now that the mod community is in full swing.

anyone still play? screenshots of your progress?

Ive played the crap out of the 360 version. Recently started working through the main quest line. I think I got about 3/4ths of the way through and got distracted by KOTOR.
Im interested to see the Knights of the Nine expansion too.

haven't played in months. Beat the main story line as a warriorish class, replayed the game as a stealth player and did a lot of the side quests. Since then I have had too much after hours work to play much of anything.

Dark brotherhood quests were my favorite.

mods im using:

Francesco's Mod - very nice game balancing/tweak mod (its actually challenging)
Book Jackets - makes books not bland and lifeless
Natural Environments - makes nature more alive and immersive
AF Leveling mod - because vanilla leveling blows daedra cock
Illumination Within - cities don't look like ghost towns at night anymore!

Was thinking about adding on MMM, but it changes a lot im not sure i want in the game. Its nice that it adds thousands of more spawn points everywhere for things like fish all the way up to nasty creatures. But it adds a ton of new monsters that i feel like may not fit. (as well as a shit ton of other cool things)

Ive played the crap out of the 360 version. Recently started working through the main quest line. I think I got about 3/4ths of the way through and got distracted by KOTOR.
Im interested to see the Knights of the Nine expansion too.

KOTOR as in Star Wars?