Ontopic It starts with parental influence

I judge those that go to juice-it-up to be healthy...you're getting like 100 grams of sugar in that juice and none of the fiber from it. That is not healthy...
I love those mothers in their sneakers and yoga pants walking around drinking those and wondering why their ass is so fat.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I love those mothers in their sneakers and yoga pants walking around drinking those and wondering why their ass is so fat.
My sister is always trying to get me to go to a place called Nektar or something like that. She's all "it's healthy because it's vegetables AND fruit!". I'm like, yeah, you get the vitamins and all that, but I can take a vitamin supplement to get the same thing without all the sugar. Not to mention I eat veggies on a regular basis, so I'm not missing out on anything. She's not fat, but she's not fit either. I'm trying to get her to go running with me on a regular basis... it's like pulling teeth. Ugh.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
so what

the less you talk about it, the more you're enabling her

or just shut up and enjoy your niece having diabeeetus at 17
That's pretty much what I've told her. I'm not going to stop hoping she gets my niece healthy. She gets picked on and stuff too. Uh. Breaks my heart. I wasn't super big until after high school. If I had started as young as her I would have been 1000 lbs