Ontopic It starts with parental influence

guys you mean there's people actually in a kitchen at a restaurant TOUCHING MY FOOD? Like, putting it on the plate? AND SOMEONE TOUCHES THE PLATE TOO?!

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I don't like the taste of lemon in the water. Nothing more.

Though one time I asked for lemon no water, and the lady brought me a water with lemon. So I asked nicely if I could get a water without lemon. She reaches in with her hand to my glass to fish out the lemon.

I admit that was both rude and kind of gross. Don't put your fingers in my water please. We kind of sat there and stared at her in shock and she got me a new one after a moment or two.

I only make them something a little different if im made something a little spicy or something
I admit I don't even do that. Then again I don't do well with really spicy :confused: I'll just up the spice level gradually to the point where it should be if I think it would be too much for the kid. If it is something I'll eat, I expect him to try it. I'll take likes into consideration but not completely. You don't like it, tough.

I don't like the taste of lemon in the water. Nothing more.

Though one time I asked for lemon no water, and the lady brought me a water with lemon. So I asked nicely if I could get a water without lemon. She reaches in with her hand to my glass to fish out the lemon.

I admit that was both rude and kind of gross. Don't put your fingers in my water please. We kind of sat there and stared at her in shock and she got me a new one after a moment or two.
Wowwy.

:dont:
Because the PARENT can't say no and stay committed to their decision.
Yeah I said it that way because that was what some friends told us when their daughter was drinking Coke. "We can't say no to her." My thought is yes you can, you are the parent!

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
My friend who also believes he will get sick off of dirty lemons also believes that he will get electrocuted if he showers during a thunderstorm.
Snopes says:
..."Yet the electrical discharge mayhem doesn't end there: folks doing the dishes and taking baths and showers have also been harmed by bolts from the sky.

Lightning strikes into the ground near homes have sent devastating jolts up pipes and into sinks and bathtubs. Metal pipes used in household plumbing provide effective conduits for the massive electrical charges released by even a single bolt."