Hawt Is the world turning against Victoria's Secret?

so where you buying your underbritches from?
when I had $$$ I'd usually get matching stuff from the bra companies (freya, fantasie, panache, elomi, etc) but as a broke bitch, p much Target. I did get some period panties from Harebrained, though :lol:

sam.gif

i was trying to help you with pointless internet arguing. looks like it worked

Jimmy's extra bitchy today. Wonder why that is, is his mail order wife threatening go back home or something?

Is that fatty jcc projecting his insecurities again?

Dude obviously has some serious issues with fat people. The priest who touched his pee pee as a kid or the step mom who beat him stupid every day must have been gigantic porkers.

Dude obviously has some serious issues with fat people. The priest who touched his pee pee as a kid or the step mom who beat him stupid every day must have been gigantic porkers.
I figure his mom was like 1300lbs, he had to bring her fried chicken all the time and clean up whenever she'd shit the bed. That would make a person hate fatties.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I am not a fan of VS. I remember their quality being better many moons ago, but like someone else said, unless their panties are on sale they are not worth the price.
I remember one of the first stores here and it was amazing. Then again years ago when Wexner was more involved it was more like a little boutique instead of the PINK crap everywhere.

I don't shop at VS anymore because their sizes are fucking dumb. Plus, I'm a 36D, I don't need fucking pushup, padding.

Ok, so ... we need to stop pushing a fucking uniform body image on women. There is no perfect body. A size 18 can be just as appealing to me as a size 2. Break out of the mold bitches.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
And let men tell you what they want ffs. Not companies trying to sell you shit.

Or JCC, as he doesn't pass any kind of man criteria.

I just need new bras and want to know where to go and no one will give names of other places. :(. It does need some padding though as I'm tiny and like the extra help.

(Except april but I can't trust her man opinion)

I just need new bras and want to know where to go and no one will give names of other places. :(. It does need some padding though as I'm tiny and like the extra help.

(Except april but I can't trust her man opinion)
I've heard good things about Aerie from some friends, but I can't speak to them myself

I loooove Victoria's Secret and their sports bras are the best IMO, practical and make my tits look amazing

I also love the "PINK" line. I even have victoria suitcase luggage.
I love their body sprays for every day quick pick me ups of freshness.

I love their stuff and it fits me nicely.

Im wearing a hoodie as I type this