Hawt Is the world turning against Victoria's Secret?

My real thoughts are that we should promote being healthy. Being a size 2 doesn't automatically mean you are healthy. Being double digits doesn't automatically mean you are unhealthy. And don't go trolling that, I know a few volleyball players who are like 6'4" and probably a size 10 and they are NOT unhealthy.

In the bottom photo there are women of a lot of types and a few of them look good. In the VS most look good but one isn't my thing at all - legs are far too skinny.
you shoulda stopped here

because you were being narrow minded only talking about bras not fitting you.....same argument as august

that isn't what post #1 is about....perhaps you should read it again and try seeing where it leads you
Uh no I said their undies are crap and the bras don't fit. Not narrow minded sir. You just enjoy trolling.

However I already made a comment about the size and looks of ladies. Not all VS ladies look good to me. Not all the ladies in the bottom looked fat.

Not all skinny is healthy and not all larger is unhealthy. Hope you saw it this time.

According to the gf, victoria's secret stuff is largely uncomfortable/poorly made, not stuff you can wear all day without it falling apart or with wire/stitching jabbing you in the tits.

She spends most of the day on her feet chasing dogs around, shit's gotta do its job. VS stuff doesn't.
I've heard this as well from Ladybutt and many of her friends.

then ignore me or quit crying......this is a legit topic/discussion
And here I think why don't you just ignore me if all you do is be a crappy troll now?

Seriously you at one point actually got along with me and then as soon as I say something about how your wife did her planning for her sub, you decided that I wasn't worth it. Kind of crappy way you treat people who actually once stood up for you.

However don't flatter yourself, you amuse me now with the troll qualities you show to me now. So if you think I'm crying you're even crazier than I thought.

I gave my point and you ignored it. You only bother with people if you think you can start a fight... yawn.

so you get your tit holders at Costco and Sam's Club?
No, I mostly have to buy my bras online from the UK. they are also overpriced in the sense that they are expensive, but they actually fit and don't fall apart/lose shape and structure after the first 3 wears