Hawt Is the world turning against Victoria's Secret?

Jimmycrackcorn

abscesschin
Nov 8, 2012
On the Sweet Side of the Glory Hole
Marklar
₥13,398
https://www.yahoo.com/style/why-the-world-is-turning-against-victorias-secret-115870343048.html

Blahblahblah but the jist of the story is that in response to this:

smfp5JR.jpg

Woman who were offended and shit came up with this:

RuDlzt1.jpg

And Lane Bryants new ads feature large women with the caption "I'm no Angel"

Thoughts? :hsugh:

My real thoughts are that we should promote being healthy. Being a size 2 doesn't automatically mean you are healthy. Being double digits doesn't automatically mean you are unhealthy. And don't go trolling that, I know a few volleyball players who are like 6'4" and probably a size 10 and they are NOT unhealthy.

In the bottom photo there are women of a lot of types and a few of them look good. In the VS most look good but one isn't my thing at all - legs are far too skinny.

I'm opposed to VS because they lie about sizing to keep you in their brand, outside of that I don't care

if you fat people put as much effort in to exercise as they put in to being uppity, perma-offended cunts....they could actually wear the shit in the VS ads
wrong. I'm a 32gg and VS doesn't carry my size, not because I'm too fat (32 is medium-small) but because they don't carry cups that large (and places that do often don't carry cups that large in back sizes so small.

yeah, yeah, they're all "fat" chicks in the ad and fat chicks stole the word "curvy," whatever, but the fact remains that thebVS ad, and VS in general, are not geared toward curvy girls, whether that means fat overall or just big fat titties.

My real thoughts are that we should promote being healthy. Being a size 2 doesn't automatically mean you are healthy. Being double digits doesn't automatically mean you are unhealthy. And don't go trolling that, I know a few volleyball players who are like 6'4" and probably a size 10 and they are NOT unhealthy.

In the bottom photo there are women of a lot of types and a few of them look good. In the VS most look good but one isn't my thing at all - legs are far too skinny.

#1 is in her 40's and has multiple kids.

wrong. I'm a 32gg and VS doesn't carry my size, not because I'm too fat (32 is medium-small) but because they don't carry cups that large (and places that do often don't carry cups that large in back sizes so small.

yeah, yeah, they're all "fat" chicks in the ad and fat chicks stole the word "curvy," whatever, but the fact remains that thebVS ad, and VS in general, are not geared toward curvy girls, whether that means fat overall or just big fat titties.
oh, so because you've got big tits that means you can't fit into their panties?!?

From what I read, only social media fuckwits are upset about their ad campaign.

Honestly, who the fuck cares? Wear what fits you and stop the bitching
fat people get all mad when things don't fit them.....and it's easier to cry than it is to workout

I just don't want them to ruin a good thing, a thing that I enjoy....like quality underwear for skinny chicks

fat people get all mad when things don't fit them.....and it's easier to cry than it is to workout

I just don't want them to ruin a good thing, a thing that I enjoy....like quality underwear for skinny chicks
At least fat people can work out. You're just stuck with that personality.

Heh, rarely they ever carry my size either. They must not like opposite sides of the spectrum.