Hawt Is the world turning against Victoria's Secret?

She knows how to get the theft tags off, I bet.

I do too. They forgot to take one off once when i bought something. So I cut it off with my bandsaw.

After checking that it wasnt an explodey dye one.

That said, that method might draw a little attention in the store.

@Maureen and I went into a VS store when she was here because she wanted a "Pink" sweatshirt or something, I don't even remember, but I do remember spending about 20 minutes at the checkout counter because she got a free pillow with her purchase and they didn't have the one she wanted, so she made the poor girl go into the back to find it, which she didn't, and when she came out to tell her it wasn't back there Maureen made the manager go back there to find one. Then, when she did find one, she brought it out and Maureen was disappoint about something silly, like the back side wasn't the same as the front or something. I don't know. I just remember the line backing up and me getting so bored I was smelling the spray on smelly good shit. what an adventure that was.

I do too. They forgot to take one off once when i bought something. So I cut it off with my bandsaw.

After checking that it wasnt an explodey dye one.

That said, that method might draw a little attention in the store.
Just use a cordless sawzall instead.

Go into the store dressed in coveralls and bring an aluminum ladder with you, claim you're from "facilities management", and cut a hole in the wall/ceiling/whatever while you're there so it looks like you're actually busy doing work there.

@Maureen and I went into a VS store when she was here because she wanted a "Pink" sweatshirt or something, I don't even remember, but I do remember spending about 20 minutes at the checkout counter because she got a free pillow with her purchase and they didn't have the one she wanted, so she made the poor girl go into the back to find it, which she didn't, and when she came out to tell her it wasn't back there Maureen made the manager go back there to find one. Then, when she did find one, she brought it out and Maureen was disappoint about something silly, like the back side wasn't the same as the front or something. I don't know. I just remember the line backing up and me getting so bored I was smelling the spray on smelly good shit. what an adventure that was.
I would have strangled her the second she made the girl go in the back. LOL

ugh that dumb bitch didn't want to do her job!
MEXICANS!!!

anyhoo i love my pillow now. but ONLY ONE SIDE

and you were busy looking at large panties!