I'm getting plastic surgery . . . .

Wow, you're retarded. First of all the Nobel prize is awarded specifically for those things which better humanity as a whole. Second, you have no proof that your higher education system is better than ours. In fact, more of the top ranked schools in the world are in America than the entire continent of Europe.

http://challenge.visualessence.nl/C514241107/E559564155/index.html

Now what exactly are you a part of that is making lives better for people?

Penis waving is only natural when you have the biggest and best one around. :D

Hahaha...

I bet you're the type of guy who believes a University prospectus too? Or perhaps an army recruitment officer? Oh wait...

The Nobel Prize is pointless, stuffy academia - Credit is due to researchers toiling away for 14k per year in oncology etc., not for Professors getting their PDRS's to do their work for them then put their names on the submission paper.

League tables mean jack shit. I'd rather that my Alma Matar is known where I go in life, rather than where it's placed in THES or anywhere else.

Going in to every thread an announcing your own superiority isnt "penis waving"?

Well damn.

I have been adding my opinion, like everyone else.

If I were announcing my own "superiority", something I've never, ever claimed. I think FlyNavy would be well aware of what I do to "make lives better".

I am proud of my own achievements personally, and encourage others to do the same, like yourself.

Hahaha...

I bet you're the type of guy who believes a University prospectus too? Or perhaps an army recruitment officer? Oh wait...
Marine Corps. :)
The Nobel Prize is pointless, stuffy academia - Credit is due to researchers toiling away for 14k per year in oncology etc., not for Professors getting their PDRS's to do their work for them then put their names on the submission paper.
Yeah, I'm sure you're qualified to pass judgement on the most profound scientific award there is. :lol:

League tables mean jack shit. I'd rather that my Alma Matar is known where I go in life, rather than where it's placed in THES or anywhere else.
Yet we're still considered the country with the best schools in the world by just about....oooh, everyone. Yay. :) It's ok, I'm sure if you had a penis to wave you'd do it too.

Yeah, I'm sure you're qualified to pass judgement on the most profound scientific award there is. :lol:

You're the first person to mention it to me. I don't think any of my lecturers or fellows could care less about it.

Yet we're still considered the country with the best schools in the world by just about....oooh, everyone. Yay. :) It's ok, I'm sure if you had a penis to wave you'd do it too.

I'm sure I could. I just won't.

Hey does anyone know about how much the laser hair removal costs?

She showed me the prices tonight and DAMN is it expensive. To remove your anal area of hair it was $550.00.

Do do your legs it's $4400... but you have to have dark hair or it doesn't work well enough.

She showed me the prices tonight and DAMN is it expensive. To remove your anal area of hair it was $550.00.

Do do your legs it's $4400... but you have to have dark hair or it doesn't work well enough.

how much do you spend on razers and cream each month to remove said hair?

Hair removal is just a convience thing. Although if I could get anything removed it would be my sinuses. I hate ragweed.

Yeah I spend September-December of each year wondering why the hell I live in Texas. I bought some bathroom caulk at the store the other night. A nice resilient silicone gel. It's probably about the only thing I haven't tried to get rid of the problem once and for all.