I'm getting plastic surgery . . . .

Kiwi will be getting implants at some point later this decade. She's saying "C", I'm all about "D". Back me up here people, back me up.

Hey does anyone know about how much the laser hair removal costs?

To get hair removed for life gaurnteed on my neck was $550. But you got to split it up it 2 payments. They do 10 sessions and if you ever see anything after that then they do another session. So far it's been well worth it. I haven't gotten a shaving rash on my neck in over a month since before my last session. My wife did one of the girls hair that works there for her weddening so she has tons of credit built up.

It stings a like a tattoo but it hrts worse the thinner the skin. So getting your balls done would hurt like you've never felt before.

I've often thought about getting all my facial hair removed. I hate shaving and can't ever see myself growing a stache or beard.

I have the neck rash problem too. Maybe that's something I could look at.

I've often thought about getting all my facial hair removed. I hate shaving and can't ever see myself growing a stache or beard.

I have the neck rash problem too. Maybe that's something I could look at.
I'd LOVE to get my face done, but am worried that having a beard will one day be cool/look good on me. I still wanna get my chest done tho...