I rock out with my Glock out

FlamingGlory said:
OH NOZ.

That is obviously why we have to get .50BMGs out of civilian hands. You could shoot down the space shuttle.

Yeah, then a bunch of soldiers in Iraq who are there against there will would end up being killed. YOU DON'T WANT TO KILL AMERICAN SOLDIERS DO YOU? YOU COMMUNIST. GUNS R BAD MMKAY!

KNYTE said:
Yeah, then a bunch of soldiers in Iraq who are there against there will would end up being killed. YOU DON'T WANT TO KILL AMERICAN SOLDIERS DO YOU? YOU COMMUNIST. GUNS R BAD MMKAY!
:( IM GOING TO GO PLAY WITH MY CHAINSAW

KNYTE said:
The CX4 is a modular carbine that fires most pistol rounds (9mm, .40, .45 so on). I've held one at a gun store but haven't shot one yet.

cx4-n1.gif

My buddy just bought one of those at a sporting goods store nearby. It's loads of fun to shoot.

SpangeMonkee said:
hmm.. never thought of it that way.
That's pretty much my reasoning too. I've never been scared for my life but hey if I can carry a gun why not.

SpangeMonkee said:
I would love to own a handgun, but when I think about the cost, the idea goes bye-bye.

Kel-tec P-11 would be a fair place to start for a low price. Or pawn shops for that matter. I got my G26 used.

SpangeMonkee said:
I would love to own a handgun, but when I think about the cost, the idea goes bye-bye.
Definitely a hobby that kills cash. The upside is that they never go obsolete, like computers. I still cant justify spending thousands on a piece of hardware that will be crap in two years.

KNYTE said:
Kel-tec P-11 would be a fair place to start for a low price. Or pawn shops for that matter. I got my G26 used.

yeah. still, it's like $300. Besides, I wouldn't want a pussy gun like that. I really want a Ruger Double-Action .45.. :drool:

FlamingGlory said:
Definitely a hobby that kills cash. The upside is that they never go obsolete, like computers. I still cant justify spending thousands on a piece of hardware that will be crap in two years.

$300 for my family or $300 for a toy. hmmm. wait.. I spent that on my last upgrade. hmm..

SpangeMonkee said:
yeah. still, it's like $300. Besides, I wouldn't want a pussy gun like that. I really want a Ruger Double-Action .45.. :drool:

$300 for my family or $300 for a toy. hmmm. wait.. I spent that on my last upgrade. hmm..

See you have to learn to justify it as the $300 IS for your family. You're using it to ensure their protection. ;)

b_sinning said:
I think it's best I don't own any guns besides a .22 rifle I got as a kid. I'd be way too tempted to go clean up the gene pool.

Don't worry, they don't ask that question on the background check.

:shifty:

So I've been carrying the Glock 26 for a few days and I'm very happy with it. The holster I got is fabric so it's very comfortable, and the Glock itself so is so small that I can walk, sit, stand and whatnot without even feeling it most times.

FlamingGlory said:
Bah, varmit rifles. It's not like you have prarie dogs there. You could just say up twice the cost of that and get a .50.

EVERYONE should own a .22 rifle. It's the most fun with a gun that anyone can have.