I rock out with my Glock out

Sarcasmo said:
He's trying to make me angry so that I travel out to Maryland and play with his balls*.

* suffocate him within the fleshy folds of his own scrotum.

Ah, well than nevermind, carry on.

KNYTE said:
The Glock will be going forward. The full-size XD was just too big, I left it at home more often than not. What's the point in having a CCW if you leave your weapon at home, right?

Now I know I've done my share of 9mm bashing in the past, but the deal I got on it was too good to pass up (very lightly used* for only $400). The bottom line is that if 10 9mm rounds won't stop somebody then I doubt .45 would've done substantially better.

*it still has the original Glock manufacturer copper lubricant on most of the working parts.
I remember when you bought the XD and I was saying dude those things are huge. Mini-glock is definitely better than nothing, or the large boot knife I carry.

Rounding up character witnesses now for my pistol permit next year. Preferably a CZ P-01 or FN HP, everyone wears two layers around here except in the very middle of summer. ^_^

FlamingGlory said:
I remember when you bought the XD and I was saying dude those things are huge. Mini-glock is definitely better than nothing, or the large boot knife I carry.

There was no such conversation.

:shifty:

Rounding up character witnesses now for my pistol permit next year. Preferably a CZ P-01 or FN HP, everyone wears two layers around here except in the very middle of summer. ^_^

The FN 5.7 :drool:

The glock is his drop gun. All of his co-workers take off running when they notice him looking around on the floor around them for a good place to leave it after he guns them down.

b_sinning said:
The glock is his drop gun. All of his co-workers take off running when they notice him looking around on the floor around them for a good place to leave it after he guns them down.

It came with one clip, so after my initial 10+1 it's just a really expensive blunt instrument.

My buddy recently bought a bunch of clips from a friend of his. Two are 13-round clips, and one's a 15-round clip. I'm not as well versed on the legalities or specifics of pre- and post-ban clips, but apparently you can still find all kinds of cool clips if you know where to go to buy said clips. I've never really been "into" guns per se, but I do know that clips won't go bad if you keep them loaded with ammo, which so many people insist isn't good for the clips and will make the clip spring compact over time to the point where the clip basically becomes a useless little metal container (clip, if you will) with bullets in it.

Sarcasmo said:
My buddy recently bought a bunch of clips from a friend of his. Two are 13-round clips, and one's a 15-round clip. I'm not as well versed on the legalities or specifics of pre- and post-ban clips, but apparently you can still find all kinds of cool clips if you know where to go to buy said clips. I've never really been "into" guns per se, but I do know that clips won't go bad if you keep them loaded with ammo, which so many people insist isn't good for the clips and will make the clip spring compact over time to the point where the clip basically becomes a useless little metal container (clip, if you will) with bullets in it.

IT'S MAGAZINE, [ADMIN EDIT]

Sarcasmo said:

I wouldn't mind getting a Glock 17 with a 17 round capacity. It'd be like never having to reload. :drool:

KNYTE said:
I wouldn't mind getting a Glock 17 with a 17 round capacity. It'd be like never having to reload. :drool:

Unless you come up against a 500-pound meth addict. Then you might need 18 or 19 rounds.

Sarcasmo said:
Unless you come up against a 500-pound meth addict. Then you might need 18 or 19 rounds.

That's when the Bushmaster carbon .223 pistol does a sweep and clear. :cool:

FlamingGlory said:
Like a Beretta 92.

I looked at a few on Saturday when I bought the Glock. Man they're sexy.