I rock out with my Glock out

uggr.jpg

KNYTE said:
:thrawn:

Kimie and I used to double-date with a gay couple quite regularly.
You are the worst Mormons ever. You are supposed to beat fags down with Bibles, not break bread with them.

Maybe I am a bit ignorant :confused:

dbzeag said:
You are the worst Mormons ever. You are supposed to beat fags down with Bibles, not break bread with them.

Actually, they're the smartest mormons ever.

KNYTE said:
:thrawn:

Kimie and I used to double-date with a gay couple quite regularly.

I was out to lunch with one of these particular guys one day and when I told him I was dating Knyte his response was that he was jealous of me (we all worked together, that's where Knyte and I met). It was pretty funny.

BeeRad said:
yeah

I completely agree with the right to carry but it should involve alot more work than what it is. Florida is absolutely diquisting when it comes to how quickly you can get your hands on pretty much anything you want. It allows complete morons to be able to get away with anything they want because they have a permit...

St Larry's a couple years back when Shawn was doing a DJ gig some guy decides to break down the bathroom walls. When he goes to leave everyone starts making fun of him because he was an ass and broke shit. He returns to his car, pulls it up front and yanks a gun from underneath the seat. Pulls it out and starts waiving it in peoples faces. Finally the cops are pulling into the parking lot and he goes to flee, random people take their cars and block him in. Pulling a gun on a group of innocent people and waiving it in there faces and then attempting to flee the scene and the police. The guy got his concealled permit revoked for 60 days and that was all. So basically he can do it again whenever he wants, anyone see anything wrong here?
They revoke it until your court date (probably 60 days). After the trial they take it away or not.

dbzeag said:

No, you are not ignorant. Kiwi and I are just not you're average Mormons. We try to take a much more moderate stance (on pretty much everything) than the hardcore Mormons you normally hear about.

My policy with sexual preference is this: If two people, regardless of their sex, make eachother happy then it is not my place to make their life difficult. I try to base my opinions of people based on the way they treat others around them, not in who they share a bed with.

KNYTE said:
No, you are not ignorant. Kiwi and I are just not you're average Mormons. We try to take a much more moderate stance (on pretty much everything) than the hardcore Mormons you normally hear about.

My policy with sexual preference is this: If two people, regardless of their sex, make eachother happy then it is not my place to make their life difficult. I try to base my opinions of people based on the way they treat others around them, not in who they share a bed with.

So why do you get so pissed when I bang your wife then?

FlamingGlory said:
So, what's your primary carry? :p

The Glock will be going forward. The full-size XD was just too big, I left it at home more often than not. What's the point in having a CCW if you leave your weapon at home, right?

Now I know I've done my share of 9mm bashing in the past, but the deal I got on it was too good to pass up (very lightly used* for only $400). The bottom line is that if 10 9mm rounds won't stop somebody then I doubt .45 would've done substantially better.

*it still has the original Glock manufacturer copper lubricant on most of the working parts.

Sarcasmo said:
YOUR MOUTH IS OPEN BUT ALL I HEAR IS [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] [ADMIN EDIT] YOU DUMB [ADMIN EDIT]

What on Earth are you doing in the Mississippi Airport?