water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
But it's only 5 inches long. :(

glock.jpg

I took the picture with it in the drawer of my desk to be at least somewhat discrete.

It's a Glock 26 in 9mm. I carry 10 Speer Gold Dot personal defense rounds in it. It's small, light, and easy to conceal even on my petite frame. I'll post some higher quality pics of it tonight compared against my previous carry gun, which looks huge when put side by side.

Last edited:
Better hope none of your co-workers walk by and see you staring at a picture of the gun in your desk drawer.

Crime must be a bitch in Utah if you have to be armed at work and you aren't a cop.

b_sinning said:
Better hope none of your co-workers walk by and see you staring at a picture of the gun in your desk drawer.

I have an office with the monitor turned away from the door, so I should be ok. :)

b_sinning said:

Crime must be a bitch in Utah if you have to be armed at work and you aren't a cop.

Nah, not at all. I just take it in my bag with me.

I'm more exercising a right to carry than being actively paranoid. I don't think that some drug crazed nazi is going to jump from the shadows in my tiny office with lust in his eyes or anything.

It is an interesting feeling however to walk in public place with a loaded firearm. Particularly in malls with Mall Ninjas about who are only armed with pepper spray and a loud yell.

yeah

I completely agree with the right to carry but it should involve alot more work than what it is. Florida is absolutely diquisting when it comes to how quickly you can get your hands on pretty much anything you want. It allows complete morons to be able to get away with anything they want because they have a permit...

St Larry's a couple years back when Shawn was doing a DJ gig some guy decides to break down the bathroom walls. When he goes to leave everyone starts making fun of him because he was an ass and broke shit. He returns to his car, pulls it up front and yanks a gun from underneath the seat. Pulls it out and starts waiving it in peoples faces. Finally the cops are pulling into the parking lot and he goes to flee, random people take their cars and block him in. Pulling a gun on a group of innocent people and waiving it in there faces and then attempting to flee the scene and the police. The guy got his concealled permit revoked for 60 days and that was all. So basically he can do it again whenever he wants, anyone see anything wrong here?

why_ask_why said:
why do you have a gun at work? :confused:
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A POSTAL WORKER?!?!/

The gun goes in my laptop bag while I'm at work. I decided to take pictures of it so I put it in the drawer. I like cheese.

kiwi said:
Um, he has one. I swear he posted a thread about it.
good :D

I missed that thread, there was a period of time where I couldn't read anything because an alien spaceship removed my eyes from their sockets - but I have them back now

GOOD CALL ON THE HANDGUN KNYTE!