I need your help my friend Peter North

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must submit a protest. The married guys on this forum are forced to live vicariously through the single guys. (Yes, pity us) So when you go on a date with a hottie you are expected to get a sneak picture of them. Use your camera phone if you have too. We would prefer nude shots but not if it must include a nude portion of you in the shot. Thank you.

b_sinning said:
I must submit a protest. The married guys on this forum are forced to live vicariously through the single guys. (Yes, pity us) So when you go on a date with a hottie you are expected to get a sneak picture of them. Use your camera phone if you have too. We would prefer nude shots but not if it must include a nude portion of you in the shot. Thank you.

i just quickly skimmed that...did you say you wanted nekkid pics of metro? :fly:

1. i dont have a camera phone, my new phone is on order but will be here sometime in the end of the week.

2. she slightly won. Which is cool, i made a bet in darts in regards to a second date (get a good feel for where everything was going, it was going well)

3. I didnt follow any other "first date rules" and she appreciated that..

all in all we had a great time, talked alot, got a feel for eachother.

SpangeMonkee said:
miatagaycry.jpg

fixt
:lol:

I really need to post a pic of my rusted out shitbox pickup truck now just for teh funnay factor.

itburnswhenipee said:
The hood seems to be stuck in the up position. You should probably have that looked at. Honestly, I can't believe you haven't noticed it yet.

i dont usually watch where i'm going anyway..

Much more fun that way.

:tard:
if you look really closely you can see a hubcap sitting on my engine with a for sale sign. Found it in the road thought it'd be funny for the car meet.

Oddly enough i won an award

"Best paint with key scratches" LMFAO.. got a shirt out of it and a certificate i'm framing.

inline4 said:
i dont usually watch where i'm going anyway..

Much more fun that way.

:tard:
if you look really closely you can see a hubcap sitting on my engine with a for sale sign. Found it in the road thought it'd be funny for the car meet.

Oddly enough i won an award

"Best paint with key scratches" LMFAO.. got a shirt out of it and a certificate i'm framing.

oh no, you got keyed?? :(

why_ask_why said:
oh no, you got keyed?? :(

yeah like the third week i had it after court, the Ex lost and they let her leave 15 minutes before me. all the way down the passenger side door in front of hte court house.. of-course it was the OLD court house, so no cameras :(

Damn! I was going to run his plates to get his home address for a suprise visit. Foiled again!

Did you get a good night kiss or hug or just a pat on the arm?

b_sinning said:
Damn! I was going to run his plates to get his home address for a suprise visit. Foiled again!

Did you get a good night kiss or hug or just a pat on the arm?
we kissed for about 10-15 minutes.. It was nice, i haven't dated a good kisser in a while.

Want my address now?

I remember one girl I messed around with kissed like she was giving a blow job. It was what I imagine the face hugger from aliens felt like. But she gave an awesome blow job so...

inline4 said:
we kissed for about 10-15 minutes.. It was nice, i haven't dated a good kisser in a while.

Want my address now?

you have to grab them at the right time though, just before the adult teeth start coming in

Status
Not open for further replies.