I need your help my friend Peter North

Status
Not open for further replies.
inline4 said:
first off, i was raised to respect women, the opening and closing of doors will occur, as will me pulling her seat out for her.

As far as everything else goes.. well, i'll play the nice guy but i look just like this guy now
anthrax.JPG

my Go-T isn't as long yet though..

the guy on the left, not the right.. LMFAO.. my hair doesn't grow that fast
I think I know the dude on the left. Where did you find that pic?

deer diery,

todya i went on a date with this awsum chicker named summer we had went to nicklecade and it was a blast.i played mortul kombat and totaly rocked her Lu Cang then we played the hit the mole game and i clubbed her oin the hed with it. she cried but i think she thought it was funny..Next we went to Olive garden and had spagetti and sum wine. when i pushed her chair in i saw her red htong on the top of her pants.it was so kewl cause red is the horney color. then i told the waiter to get us only the freshest wine they had, sumer was totally impressed cuz i knew so much about wines and intailians foods. then i drove her home and walked her to her door she shook my hand and i gave her a hug then she told me she had a good time and wnet insid. shes tottaly goingto make out with me next time i know it.

kbye

KNYTE said:
deer diery,

todya i went on a date with this awsum chicker named summer we had went to nicklecade and it was a blast.i played mortul kombat and totaly rocked her Lu Cang then we played the hit the mole game and i clubbed her oin the hed with it. she cried but i think she thought it was funny..Next we went to Olive garden and had spagetti and sum wine. when i pushed her chair in i saw her red htong on the top of her pants.it was so kewl cause red is the horney color. then i told the waiter to get us only the freshest wine they had, sumer was totally impressed cuz i knew so much about wines and intailians foods. then i drove her home and walked her to her door she shook my hand and i gave her a hug then she told me she had a good time and wnet insid. shes tottaly goingto make out with me next time i know it.

kbye

this will be my Friday night.

inline4 said:
yeah, i have a first date tonight planned last night with a girl i met St. Patty's day.

Initially we had discussed going to find a Kaoraoke bar but i couldnt find any i'd want to visit (i dont sing, she was going to sing)

That idea was out, its been suggested to not take her somewhere to fancy as to keep it comfortable and relaxed.

My idea was a drink and a few apetizers at TGI fridays and then some Putt-Putt and see how things are going from there.

Oddly enough i dont think i've been on a "First Date" in about 4 years, just wasn't necessary :(

25 and no idea what to do for a first date.. yikes..

Well, find out what things she likes and pick something that will allow you to chat and get to know each other. Is she a concert go-er, does she like comedy clubs, or the theater/arts, etc?

Two months ago, I was in the same boat you are in now. I had gone from a 5 year relationship straight into a 4 year mistake. I had been so long out of the dating game loop that I didn't know where to begin. I do recommend the comedy club thing. It's a little more intimate than a concert and not as typical as doing the dinner and a movie. Plus, everyone enjoys a good laugh, right?

...that's my 2 cents

There is just one thing I cant figure out. Why do you need help from northern people? Seeing as Im the first one to post to post in the thread and all.

FlamingGlory said:
There is just one thing I cant figure out. Why do you need help from northern people? Seeing as Im the first one to post to post in the thread and all.

most everyone on this forum is from Georgia.. i figured i'd just throw it in there.

Decision has been made

a few drinks and desert or appetizers at www.bahamabreeze.com (quiet so we can chat)
then weather permitting, Putt-Putt .. If the weather frowns on that, a nice game of pool at a pool hall i know of thats quiet

inline4 said:
most everyone on this forum is from Georgia.. i figured i'd just throw it in there.

Decision has been made

a few drinks and desert or appetizers at www.bahamabreeze.com (quiet so we can chat)
then weather permitting, Putt-Putt .. If the weather frowns on that, a nice game of pool at a pool hall i know of thats quiet
Ahh right, cept GA is in THE DEEP SOUTH. :confused:

I would've said anything involving eating is a poor idea for a first date. But hey.... ;P

FlamingGlory said:

Us southerners only know how to court our own cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.