Status
Not open for further replies.

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥476
yeah, i have a first date tonight planned last night with a girl i met St. Patty's day.

Initially we had discussed going to find a Kaoraoke bar but i couldnt find any i'd want to visit (i dont sing, she was going to sing)

That idea was out, its been suggested to not take her somewhere to fancy as to keep it comfortable and relaxed.

My idea was a drink and a few apetizers at TGI fridays and then some Putt-Putt and see how things are going from there.

Oddly enough i dont think i've been on a "First Date" in about 4 years, just wasn't necessary :(

25 and no idea what to do for a first date.. yikes..

why don't you come up with a few ideas (putt-putt, movie, karaoke, nature walk, ...) and throw them out to her over drinks? then, she can help pick. of course, have a #1 choice YOU choose in case you get into the ol' "oh, i don't care, YOU decide." don't go round and round. offer a choice, if she tells you to pick, PICK.
museums, gallerys, feeding the ducks at the park lake, swinging at park, planetarium, gardens, roller skating...

Thorn Bird said:
why don't you come up with a few ideas (putt-putt, movie, karaoke, nature walk, ...) and throw them out to her over drinks? then, she can help pick. of course, have a #1 choice YOU choose in case you get into the ol' "oh, i don't care, YOU decide." don't go round and round. offer a choice, if she tells you to pick, PICK.
museums, gallerys, feeding the ducks at the park lake, swinging at park, planetarium, gardens, roller skating...
It was discussed yesterday that i'm picking what we do. We're both aparently firm believers in first date rules.. that has me concerned also..

interesting indeed.

Thanks though :D

i think its a few drinks at Fridays then Putt-Putt

Activites are a great first date. You can talk and goof around. I always thought a movie was a bad first date.

What does she look like? Or is all you remember is a blurry thing?

b_sinning said:
Activites are a great first date. You can talk and goof around. I always thought a movie was a bad first date.

What does she look like? Or is all you remember is a blurry thing?
She looks like a very pretty brunette.

Pretty but in a different way then the other nikki i'm "seeing" but i'm breaking that one off..

or.. phazing it out..

Status
Not open for further replies.