she doesn't smoke
she doesn't do drugs
Great kisser
very attractive
beautiful eyes
fun to talk to
Likes sushi
and her voice makes my tummy flip over

I have another date friday, not sure who this one is though, should be good for a funny story me thinks. 1 more date on Tuesday with a girl i met last night thats a co-worker of another girl i knew when i was with crazy restraining order lady.

My plate is full, can we take up donations at UF for inline4's date fund?

April23 said:
Guys don't normally go on dates unless they think they can get to third base easily.

you didnt need to put that in 3 posts.. but thats ok

Date is a broad term.

Tuesday was a Date date, as in pick her up, open the door, pull out the chair, buy dinner, witty conversation.. blah blah blah

Tomorrow is my roomate going on a "date" to meet a girl he met on line and she didnt feel comfortable going alone, so she is bringing some of her sorority sisters.. I will be there as well to support my roomate.

Saturday is a date date again with girl from Tuesday, she may also be attending my race on Sunday.

Tuesday is a "going to hang out" kind of thing, not so much a date..

don't feel like you have to justify your personal life! if you want to date every day, go ahead. it's fun, it's healthy...and you're only young for a short period of time.
i'm sure april was just giving you a hard time.

Hey if you are going to continually infilict your blogs on us, you're going to have to deal with our horrible jokes.

This thread is now about things KNYTE will just randomly type.

Ninja Gaiden is the hardest video game I've ever played. It's so hard in fact that numerous times I've wanted to smash the controller over Bill Gate's head in frustration. It's got jumping puzzles, crazy acrobatics you have to master, and hordes of super strong enemies. I tell you people, sometimes it sucks, but it's also addicting, so I can't bring myself to stop playing it completely (I've not played in about 2 days, and already I'm hoping to get back to it).

Ninja Gaiden is hard, serios.

Status
Not open for further replies.