HPV - Ya You Know Me

plodmotstatical.jpg

He should probably quit shitting in ant-hills.

you'd be suprised how young it all starts these days. kids are going to shit, don't ever have any
No, I wouldn't be surprised at how young it starts but I would certainly be surprised if it'sw become such a problem that it needs to be mandatory. Communicable diseases are one thing, they make MMR shots mandatory for public health. HPV can't be passed along through anything but sex so if I'm a parent then I get to decide when my daughter gets that shot and no one else.

Do not generalize Texas. Also do not be so naive that kids that age aren't having sex. I may have mentioned this before, but it still bewilders me. My dad works at a Childrens Hospital in Texas and they deliver babies there. Children having babies. ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

Its happening.
I love generalizing Texas. Steers & queers. And Silverados filled to the brim with Mexicans. That's all Texas is.

Yeah, I realize it happens. Bottom line remains that HPV is not contagious and making something unnecessary mandatory is just plain wrong.

You're missing the point of the age. That is the optimal age for immune system response. ...or that's what Dr. Drew says anyway.
I like Dr Drew and I don't doubt that piece of information but that doesn't change the fact that it should not be mandatory. My child, my choice.

Of course the average age for entering 6th grade in Tejas is 19
:lol: bravo, sir

I like Dr Drew and I don't doubt that piece of information but that doesn't change the fact that it should not be mandatory. My child, my choice.

There is no difference between this shot and measles. If you're against this, then you must be silly enough to be against all immunizations...

Stop mixing this shot with sex.

There is no difference between this shot and measles. If you're against this, then you must be silly enough to be against all immunizations...

Stop mixing this shot with sex.

Yes, there's a very big difference between this shot and measles. Measles is an airborne disease that can be transmitted in ways HPV simply cannot. Of course you have to mix sex into this because the types of HPV that cause cervical cancer are primarily transmitted via sexual contact. You can't take the sex part out of it because then it makes the entire argument moot. I'm not against all immunizations, I simply believe that it should be the choice of the parent to give their child an unnecessary shot.

I love generalizing Texas. Steers & queers. And Silverados filled to the brim with Mexicans. That's all Texas is.

Yeah, I realize it happens. Bottom line remains that HPV is not contagious and making something unnecessary mandatory is just plain wrong.

:lol: bravo, sir

Uhhh, it is contagious.

Yes, there's a very big difference between this shot and measles. Measles is an airborne disease that can be transmitted in ways HPV simply cannot. Of course you have to mix sex into this because the types of HPV that cause cervical cancer are primarily transmitted via sexual contact. You can't take the sex part out of it because then it makes the entire argument moot. I'm not against all immunizations, I simply believe that it should be the choice of the parent to give their child an unnecessary shot.

Start being logical and less emotional about it. Your daughter is going to have sex. Your daughter is going to get HPV. Why subject her, and others I might add, to warts and cancer because it makes you uncomfortable to think of someone knocking the bottom out of your little angel later in life?

I don't see it as unnecessary.

Uhhh, it is contagious.

sorry, I mean contagious and easily transmittable. it's not airborne, it's not a threat to any woman that's not having sex. that alone means it's not a necessary immunization like MMR because those can be transmitted via sheer respiration. it should remain within the rights of the parent to make this choice.

sorry, I mean contagious and easily transmittable. it's not airborne, it's not a threat to any woman that's not having sex. that alone means it's not a necessary immunization like MMR because those can be transmitted via sheer respiration. it should remain within the rights of the parent to make this choice.

Do you own a confederate flag? :fly: :fly: :fly:

:runs:

Start being logical and less emotional about it. Your daughter is going to have sex. Your daughter is going to get HPV. Why subject her, and others I might add, to warts and cancer because it makes you uncomfortable to think of someone knocking the bottom out of your little angel later in life?

:tard: yeah, because every single girl out there has had sex before she leaves high school. :lol: no, it should still remain the parents choice because not every child will get HPV.

It has nothing to do with me being uncomfortable with her having sex, it has to do with the idea that parents have the right to raise their children as they see fit and not giving a child this shot does not put a single soul at risk.

Last edited:
:tard: yeah, because every single girl out there has had sex before she leaves high school. :lol: no, it should still remain the parents choice because not every child will get HPV.

It has nothing to do with me being uncomfortable with her having sex, it has to do with the idea that parents have the right to raise their children as they see fit and not giving a child this shot does not put a single soul at risk.

Who said anything about high school? And not giving this shot puts plenty of people at risk. Your daughter will almost certainly have HPV by the time she is 50 and will spread it to many of her male partners. They will then spread it to other women giving them warts and cancer. All cause it hurts your tender sensibilities.

That is naive. My parents were also naive and look how I turned out.

Who said anything about high school? And not giving this shot puts plenty of people at risk. Your daughter will almost certainly have HPV by the time she is 50 and will spread it to many of her male partners. They will then spread it to other women giving them warts and cancer. All cause it hurts your tender sensibilities.

Because we're talking about making this mandatory for kids to enter the sixth grade. Sixth graders are not at risk sitting in a classroom with a six grader that has not had this shot. Far different from MMR. The lack of a shot by itself puts no one at risk. By the time she's 50 she will have been old enough to make that fucking decision on her own. :lol: If parents want their child to have it, they can. If parent does not want her child have a shot she feels is unnecessary and perfers to educate her on the matter and make the decision with her when she's 16 or wait until she's old enough to have it done herself then that should remain the choice of the parent.
That is naive. My parents were also naive and look how I turned out.

So? That still doesn't mean that every girl is having sex in middle school and thus not every girl is at risk. It's unnecessary.
That link also mentions vertical transmission, mother to child. Now the child is at risk for cancer even before being born all because of your tender sensibilities.

And that has no direct link to requiring sixth graders to get the shot because they can still elect to have it done in their late teens or the parents can still choose to have it done at the right age. Bottom line remains: it should remain the choice of the parent.

Last edited:

This only seems logical. Why not try to prevent something negative in our lives.

Cervical cancer is a bitch, I've never had it but have heard how even the testing is a painful experience.

Because we're talking about making this mandatory for kids to enter the sixth grade. Sixth graders are not at risk sitting in a classroom with a six grader that has not had this shot. Far different from MMR. The lack of a shot by itself puts no one at risk. By the time she's 50 she will have been old enough to make that fucking decision on her own. :lol: If parents want their child to have it, they can. If parent does not want her child have a shot she feels is unnecessary and perfers to educate her on the matter and make the decision with her when she's 16 or wait until she's old enough to have it done herself then that should remain the choice of the parent.

Yeah, cause children are just tomes of intelligence and reason. And what does it matter if the risk is immediate or not? "It's okay, the child isn't a serial killer yet. Just let em go."