HPV - Ya You Know Me

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
I went in for my yearly girly exam yesterday with Zac pushing me to get the HPV vaccine (so he can galavant around without me knowing.) :fly: :hi2u:

So I get the vaccine and it's three shots at three different times.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST women on this forum to look into this. You do not want to be caught with cervical cancer down the road.

It prevents four different types of HPV, two of which are the warts. That should be a selling point right there. Ewww.

posting this all over myspace said:
Hey next time you go to your gyno make SURE you get this vaccine. http://www.gardasil.com/ I just got mine yesterday. It's to prevent four types of HPV and also cervical cancer. You DO NOT want to catch that down the road. Please go do it, thanks!

I went in for my yearly girly exam yesterday with Zac pushing me to get the HPV vaccine (so he can galavant around without me knowing.) :fly: :hi2u:

So I get the vaccine and it's three shots at three different times.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST women on this forum to look into this. You do not want to be caught with cervical cancer down the road.

It prevents four different types of HPV, two of which are the warts. That should be a selling point right there. Ewww.

And yet your let your herpes run wild and free . . .

[gloat] the lab down the hall from me created the vaccine [\gloat]
if you are female and under 26 or know any females from ages 9-26 PLEASE PLEASE get the vaccine or encourage getting the vaccine. this is the first cancer that we can fight and it's easy and relatively painless to do.

[gloat] the lab down the hall from me created the vaccine [\gloat]
if you are female and under 26 or know any females from ages 9-26 PLEASE PLEASE get the vaccine or encourage getting the vaccine. this is the first cancer that we can fight and it's easy and relatively painless to do.

This stick hurt, and I could feel a little burning sensation as it went down my arm in the bloodstream. Actually neat feeling.

/pussy

Edit: Where is Jack Bauer fighting cancer when we need him?!

that's why i said relatively painless :p
when i was tested with the HIV vaccine, i had a similar sensation, it was kinda eerie especially considering the substance. then again i'm a sucker for most pain.