How will you spend your tax return?

If Sarah did I doubt we'd need any aspect of ADP. :p But they won't let her because "oh ADP is suuuuuch a good company even when they're holding our money because of their own fucktard mistake"...

paraphrasing my boss..

That's what I'm dealing with at my company too.

For some reason this whole time we've been chatting I thought you were flamingglory.

oopsie.

I will be paying taxes.

Will all you refund people take me out for drinks?

P.S. I bought roomba for my mom for X-Mas...and she almost did not get it, because I tried it out a few times at my house and loved it!

Last edited:
I have worked for 5 different companies in the past year and am still waiting for W-2s. I'm fairly sure there are several paychecks MIA, which will be written off as bad debt. I have absolutely no clue what my taxes are going to look like.

He is serious, thats what he wants for his birthday. I think he even wants pink.

I've always been partial to White, it'll match the Wii.

I bet I could dismantle the Wii and paint the case I just realized.

196459197d22715b.gif

I have worked for 5 different companies in the past year and am still waiting for W-2s. I'm fairly sure there are several paychecks MIA, which will be written off as bad debt. I have absolutely no clue what my taxes are going to look like.

Some payroll companies have them online for download if you like.

ADP BEING ONE OF THEM YA THATS RIGHT FLYNAVY

I get to spend it on my still outstanding 2003 tax debt. That was my last yeah on 1099. Thank god for W2 and salary. I have zero discipline when it comes to saving for tax time.

Some payroll companies have them online for download if you like.

ADP BEING ONE OF THEM YA THATS RIGHT FLYNAVY

None of my payroll is handled from outside companies. I just got my first W2 today whee. Syracuse University Finance Department.