How will you spend your tax return?

My brother-in-law and sister have one, they're not incredibly impressed with it beyond its novelty value.
I'm not certain it would be able to handle the massive amount of dog hair my two dogs are able to shed.

They have pet versions, but I don't know if that actually means it will work okay. It seems that have a 30 day trial period, so that might make me try one eventually.

Were going to barrow one from one of the wifes co-workers.
The dude bought and he says he hates the damn thing.
Well try it out and if it works well buy it from him.

Be prepared to clean it out a lot, at first. You won't believe me, but the thing is actually BETTER than your vacuum. Took about 2 weeks before I didn't have to empty it every day.

edit: I think that's the problem that people don't understand. You have to empty it a lot at first because your previous vacuum did a shitty job.

Be prepared to clean it out a lot, at first. You won't believe me, but the thing is actually BETTER than your vacuum. Took about 2 weeks before I didn't have to empty it every day.

edit: I think that's the problem that people don't understand. You have to empty it a lot at first because your previous vacuum did a shitty job.

Rosie! I love ours. Seriously the only problem it has is getting hung up between our maze of furniture. We don't use it on carpet as ll but one room is wood or tile but it would probably work fine. It is amazing how well it does with the two dogs.

I have a Dyson right now, which I would hope does a good job because I paid a lot for it. Do you still think roomba is better than one of those?

I have a Dyson right now, which I would hope does a good job because I paid a lot for it. Do you still think roomba is better than one of those?

How much was the Dyson, where did you get it, and did you have to talk to the Dyson guy to buy it? Because I've seen him on t.v. and I really can't handle his accent. It makes me want to clear my throat, blow my nose, and stab myself in the eye all at the same time.

How much was the Dyson, where did you get it, and did you have to talk to the Dyson guy to buy it? Because I've seen him on t.v. and I really can't handle his accent. It makes me want to clear my throat, blow my nose, and stab myself in the eye all at the same time.
It was $400 I think, got it onlines somewhere. He required giving him fellatio before the sale was finalized, but no talking was involved, so you'll be okay.

Of course. Your trendy Dyson is a POS. Thanks for buying into yuppy marketing. I suggest that you run over it with your Toyota Camry.