How will you spend your tax return?

I filed on the 18th. Why not when I know barely anyone else is. That way I get my refund almost immediatly

Most people are still waiting on stuff in order to file. I still need a bunch of 1099-INTs, and only have one W2.

Most people are still waiting on stuff in order to file. I still need a bunch of 1099-INTs, and only have one W2.

Oh I'm not saying everyone should have filed by now. I know some companies won't send out W-2's until the deadline (I believe is the 26th).

I just got all My stuff around the 15th and started immediatly.

Oh I'm not saying everyone should have filed by now. I know some companies won't send out W-2's until the deadline (I believe is the 26th).

I just got all My stuff around the 15th and started immediatly.

They have to be postmarked by January 31

I filed on the 18th. Why not when I know barely anyone else is. That way I get my refund almost immediatly

16th here. They are taking their sweet time on the return. I was figuring getting it this week. They are claiming Tuesday now. I got into the habit of doing it asap because a few years ago someone was using my social security number as a dependent on their returns. I would eventually get the money but it would always be like in September or October long after I got a letter advising me that I needed to make changes if someone could claim me. I could never efile either. What was so troubling about it was that the IRS was no help about it. They would simply say, we know who's doing it, but we can't give you any information on it. After I started doing the returns immediately I haven't had a problem in three years.

Are you a member of deviantart.com or have a pics that I can see? :D

I'm not and I don't. I'll have to take some interesting pictures soon though... nothing just "aimed at the horizon" as you accused me of one time before :D It's nice and foggy right now, so it oughtta make for some spooky pics :heart:

I'll probably buy one of those M3 Simply cards with a huge MicroSD card for my Nintendo DS.

And pay off my $260 cell phone bill

I'm not and I don't. I'll have to take some interesting pictures soon though... nothing just "aimed at the horizon" as you accused me of one time before :D It's nice and foggy right now, so it oughtta make for some spooky pics :heart:

oops.... I said that. :eek:

Well send me some pics when you take them bish. :heart: