How will you spend your tax return?

I usually break about even...I get a raise and a bonus in a month though...gonna buy a new mattress and boxspring...mine are like 10-12 years old and are ready to be retired...going to pay down my cc beyond that

I usually break about even...I get a raise and a bonus in a month though...gonna buy a new mattress and boxspring...mine are like 10-12 years old and are ready to be retired...going to pay down my cc beyond that

you REALLY need to get spange in there.

Oh you just went there. ADP does not suck, if your company was using the PEO side of ADP then maybe I would agree with you. If they hired their own people to do payroll processing and using ADP just to print checks and report earnings like I used to do then it kicks ass.

PEO's don't care about companies, people working for your company in payroll care a lot more.

edit: You hit a soft spot. My company took away ADP and handed me Gevity to work with which has been a nightmare.
No, we use them for everything related to payroll. Sarah could handle the payroll for our company herself without any problem and do it so much better but they won't let her. :rolleyes:

Sorry but from what I'm seeing the suck. I have no other experience with them so I don't know how they were with you but from my point of view they suck and blow at the same time. :(

Please explain further.

For my Digital Rebel :) I got tired of the craptastic point and shoot digital I had (although it took great outdoor pictures) so made a command decision and got one a few months ago.

Now with all the flexibility that camera gives me, I really want a better all around lens than the one it came with and the Canon 15-125 (I think) with image stabilization would just be great for the kids' sports activities and whatever else. And then of course a zoom for said sports. Even more important to me than the kids stuff, is when I go hiking or biking and have the choice between two excellent lenses for outdoor photography.

No, we use them for everything related to payroll. Sarah could handle the payroll for our company herself without any problem and do it so much better but they won't let her. :rolleyes:

Sorry but from what I'm seeing the suck. I have no other experience with them so I don't know how they were with you but from my point of view they suck and blow at the same time. :(

Well if Sarah did payroll and used ADP as a backbone you probably wouldn't have any issues at all. Companies like to use PEO's because they "seem" less of a liability since PEO's take care of workers comp and rates in house.

For my Digital Rebel :) I got tired of the craptastic point and shoot digital I had (although it took great outdoor pictures) so made a command decision and got one a few months ago.

Now with all the flexibility that camera gives me, I really want a better all around lens than the one it came with and the Canon 15-125 (I think) with image stabilization would just be great for the kids' sports activities and whatever else. And then of course a zoom for said sports. Even more important to me than the kids stuff, is when I go hiking or biking and have the choice between two excellent lenses for outdoor photography.

DSLR's are a world of difference to P&S's. I have a D50 with a decent zoom lens and the kit lens. Wish I got out more and took more shots. :hs:

does it freak the cats out???

like this?? :fly: http://youtube.com/watch?v=15bwhVxw-Bg

edit: b10

That is horrible. I saw up to the point of the cat being placed in the machine and I closed it.

DSLR's are a world of difference to P&S's. I have a D50 with a decent zoom lens and the kit lens. Wish I got out more and took more shots. :hs:

It was a tough choice between the Rebel and the D50, VERY tough. The final that made my mind up was that brother in law has a Rebel too, as well as the fancy lenses that I can try before I buy :D

Yup, a huge world of difference too..... and I'm just waiting for a bit warmer weather to get out and start taking pics. Although frozen waterfalls and such always make neat pictures.

It was a tough choice between the Rebel and the D50, VERY tough. The final that made my mind up was that brother in law has a Rebel too, as well as the fancy lenses that I can try before I buy :D

Yup, a huge world of difference too..... and I'm just waiting for a bit warmer weather to get out and start taking pics. Although frozen waterfalls and such always make neat pictures.

Are you a member of deviantart.com or have a pics that I can see? :D

Please tell me its aluminum wiring. :fly:

Quite possibly the best gift I've evern gotten. I LOVE coming home to a freshly vacuumed house every day.

nope. just really old copper wiring. we only have 2 outlets that are grounded... and they are upstairs.

Well if Sarah did payroll and used ADP as a backbone you probably wouldn't have any issues at all. Companies like to use PEO's because they "seem" less of a liability since PEO's take care of workers comp and rates in house.
If Sarah did I doubt we'd need any aspect of ADP. :p But they won't let her because "oh ADP is suuuuuch a good company even when they're holding our money because of their own fucktard mistake"...

paraphrasing my boss..