How will you spend your tax return?

We sometimes spend it on debt but last year we bought a new mattress and box spring set. This year maybe we can use it to finally get a porch built!

I just made an executive decision. I am waiting for one more W-2, if that changes my return positively then I will get a Roomba, because I die of jealously for Zac's Roomba.

My payroll company sucks massive chocolate salty balls so despite having paid too much over the year I'll still end up owing money to Uncle Sam. :rolleyes:

I am paying about $39.

If I did get any money, it would go straight into savings toward buying a house/condo.

My payroll company sucks massive chocolate salty balls so despite having paid too much over the year I'll still end up owing money to Uncle Sam. :rolleyes:

How does your payroll company suck? You make the elections of what is taken out of your check.

How does your payroll company suck? You make the elections of what is taken out of your check.

I make the elections but they do it wrong. The first year I worked here despite not claiming any deductions they still didn't take out enough and I owed money. Same with my second year. This third year they royally screwed up; halfway through the year they realized "oh lol, he gets paid twice a month" so each check was suddenly missing $150 in taxes. :rolleyes: So now not only am I getting less money in the check but because they fucked up at the beginning of the year I'm still going to owe money.

ADP sucks. They suck at processing payroll and they suck at managing their own accounts. They have actually held our payroll and refused to release because they didn't have our monthly payment to them processed....despite the rep saying that it was SITTING ON HIS DESK AT THAT VERY MOMENT.

ADP sucks. When click was here I was telling him all these things and before I told him the name of the company he asked "you guys use ADP, don't you?" THEY SUCK.

rewiring the 58 year old wiring in the house so i don't get electrocuted by flipping a light switch again.
Please tell me its aluminum wiring. :fly:
I just made an executive decision. I am waiting for one more W-2, if that changes my return positively then I will get a Roomba, because I die of jealously for Zac's Roomba.

Quite possibly the best gift I've evern gotten. I LOVE coming home to a freshly vacuumed house every day.

Quite possibly the best gift I've evern gotten. I LOVE coming home to a freshly vacuumed house every day.

Yes, there is nothing like the feeling of clean carpet after you have just had a pedicure, MIRITE?

:haaay:

I make the elections but they do it wrong. The first year I worked here despite not claiming any deductions they still didn't take out enough and I owed money. Same with my second year. This third year they royally screwed up; halfway through the year they realized "oh lol, he gets paid twice a month" so each check was suddenly missing $150 in taxes. :rolleyes: So now not only am I getting less money in the check but because they fucked up at the beginning of the year I'm still going to owe money.

ADP sucks. They suck at processing payroll and they suck at managing their own accounts. They have actually held our payroll and refused to release because they didn't have our monthly payment to them processed....despite the rep saying that it was SITTING ON HIS DESK AT THAT VERY MOMENT.

ADP sucks. When click was here I was telling him all these things and before I told him the name of the company he asked "you guys use ADP, don't you?" THEY SUCK.

Oh you just went there. ADP does not suck, if your company was using the PEO side of ADP then maybe I would agree with you. If they hired their own people to do payroll processing and using ADP just to print checks and report earnings like I used to do then it kicks ass.

PEO's don't care about companies, people working for your company in payroll care a lot more.

edit: You hit a soft spot. My company took away ADP and handed me Gevity to work with which has been a nightmare.