Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

GAY How to be fit -OR- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Salad

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Not sure. I was always told that the first meal of the day gave your metabolism a kick start so breakfast was important. This contradicts that although my own experience of playing tennis at 7.30am then using the gym/swim steam room is that my metabolism is going just fine without breakfast. Another bit I've heard is that using the sauna/steam room raises your metabolism for a few hours afterwards.

2. i find a good wank in the morning jumpstarts my metabolism

3. I had you down as a bit of a wanker.

4. I fucking hate anti depressants . Shit ruined my life!!!
    Meditation and yoga cured me :heart:

5. Related: My dog has lost 1.2kgs in a week.

Portion control. That is all.

6. Talk about a shitstorm!

7. :lol:

Her poops have been tiny and rabbit pellet like actually. I was feeding her way too much, she's now on 500g per day and looking fly.

8. It sounds like so much more when you say 1.2kg. I'm much more comfortable with 2.6 pounds.

9. Well damn, now you said 2.6lbs it doesn't sound like a lot.

It sounds like a lot to me because she was 41.9kgs and is now 40.7kgs, much better for weight loss when your numbers look good. :lol:

10. Perhaps GH0ST this is the secret to weight loss, stop using lbs and use kgs instead, that way it seems like you're doing better and so get encouraged :lol:

11. It makes me laugh that you guys use miles and gallons and all that but use metrics for weight

12. We buy in litres, but we measure capacity by gallons.

Mindfuck!

13. Ridiculous!

14. Only to your puny brain.

15. Really, if you ask 10 people their weight, 5 will say 10 stone 12 lbs and the other 5 will say 69 kg. Nonw, incidentally, will say 152 lbs.

16. I say 10 stone.

Only people on weight watchers say lbs :lol: Fatty DJB.

17. You can say 10 stone but that's not what the scales say.

18. Mother fuck you.

19. How much is "1 stone" in lbs?
    Is there a calibrated stone someplace?
    Ye Olde Stone of The Unchanging Weight?

20. A stone is 14lbs, because thats the weight of what you used to pass from your kidneys back in the day when men were men.