How old is too old to have babby?

It's different if you're talking A man or a woman. For a woman 35 is the age you start running risks for the baby and at for it really spikes.

I find it interesting what risks we hold onto and what we don't

hell combine two of the threads today.... having a gun in the house raises the risks for the kid to be hurt or killed with a gun but many take that risk but don't with regards to birthing problems, probably cuz the latter has nothing to do with "my rights" so to speak

Hey mort, you're like a doctor or something
In the movie Beerfest, one of the dudes keeps getting punched in the eye to keep a black eye for an entire year. What are the long term repercussions of this?

Although, I think Mort can best speak on the mental issues behind someone who wants to get hit in the face 26 times a year.

Hey mort, you're like a doctor or something
In the movie Beerfest, one of the dudes keeps getting punched in the eye to keep a black eye for an entire year. What are the long term repercussions of this?

the obvious... brain damage, minor perhaps but if it is repeated in the same spot before the brain had a chance to heal, it can easily become permanent and the damage can grow from that

as a psych guy though I'd be more curious as to why one would want to do that

Re: How old is too old to have a baby?

I don't understand people who have kids after 30. I couldn't do it again now. I'm glad my kids are almost school age and I'm 32. Hell, as soon as we got the word the second was a boy I went in and got clipped. I was already shooting blanks by the time the kid was born.

I don't understand people who have kids after 30. I couldn't do it again now. I'm glad my kids are almost school age and I'm 32. Hell, as soon as we got the word the second was a boy I went in and got clipped. I was already shooting blanks by the time the kid was born.

I don't understand women who want to have them after 40.