How old is too old to have babby?

35 for women (Down's Syndrome)
Roughly the same for men (link between age of father and ASD)

I would say 36ish for me.

my wife feels same way, she had at 37 but does not want to push it now (haha I make funnies)

honestly, I am fine with three and not sure how we could afford a 4th anyways but I hate to see her age be the deciding factor, feels like settling

Women in their 30s and up have a much greater risk of birthing Down's syndrome babies. And various other afflicted ones.

Oh, I see we've already been over that. Carry on.

30. Aside from the high risk pregnancy at 35, I think beyond 30, you get too tired to keep up with the kid.

I'm 28. My high school friend's father is 85 years old.

While it sucks that he didn't get to do a lot of sports and athletic things, he's going to expire soon and my friend will basically be set for life. All those years of income through his 30s and 40s where he didn't have to spend anything on kids adds up.

30. Aside from the high risk pregnancy at 35, I think beyond 30, you get too tired to keep up with the kid.

this rules out about 60% of the reproducing population. Almost noone from our generation pops out a kid in their early 20s anymore. This isnt the 1930s.

I'm 28. My high school friend's father is 85 years old.

While it sucks that he didn't get to do a lot of sports and athletic things, he's going to expire soon and my friend will basically be set for life. All those years of income through his 30s and 40s where he didn't have to spend anything on kids adds up.

dads can be different, at least from a biological perspective. I bet that guys dad married a chick like 20 years younger than him?

dads can be different, at least from a biological perspective. I bet that guys dad married a chick like 20 years younger than him?
Not really, there are links between age of biological father and developmental disorders
Which is what we want.
Also, not really. US birth rate is just above death rate, we are just above sustainability.

That's why I prefer 14 year olds.

between comments like these and your name I still see you as this douche

casperkids.jpg

45 should be the cut off point. After that point, it's a horrible thing to do to the kids.

for the reasons stated or other ones?

Which is what we want.

id rather have established, educated, well-settled people with careers popping out kids than 22 year old fresh out of college kids with tons of debt and no life skills and weak employment options.

Its obvious that the former will be better prepared for it from all perspectives.

Yup. 20 years at least. The dude is one of the head psychologists for the State prison system.

Ever notice how psychologists are always lecherous old men?

Having kids in my 20s my body bounced back awesome, I'm afraid that might not be the case if I have more. Doesn't mean I'm opposed to more though.