WTF Hey Aldi! Let me put this on your tab

worst i've evee seen were friends balled up in the fetal position crying their eyes out. o_O
lol,.. fukin up my high. :D

I came close to something bad like that myself once. I stretched out on the couch and repeated "its just the drug, wait it out" to myself for about 20 mins. Then it was back to happy happy joy joy.

I've only tripped on mushrooms, and only hallucinated out of the corner of my eye.

Except that one time, a bunch of us all were camping in the rain and we all saw the same little gnome creatures chopping wood in a strobe light fashion.
:D
I've never seen stuff like that... :oops:

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
if i were to be unemployed and risk altering my mind, id probably want to try hallucinogenics, good ones, like alternate reality ones, at least once. None of this "colors were extra colorful and i thought i heard music that wasnt there". I want to see dancing pink elephants in all their glory, or whatever the fantastical equivalent is.

if i were to be unemployed and risk altering my mind, id probably want to try hallucinogenics, good ones, like alternate reality ones, at least once. None of this "colors were extra colorful and i thought i heard music that wasnt there". I want to see dancing pink elephants in all their glory, or whatever the fantastical equivalent is.
You're talking dmt or something harder.. you'd prob want to start with a few shrooms.. it's like acclimatisation, can't go straight to the base camp man

I've only tripped on mushrooms, and only hallucinated out of the corner of my eye.

Except that one time, a bunch of us all were camping in the rain and we all saw the same little gnome creatures chopping wood in a strobe light fashion.

I think I know that little bastard.
Only when I saw him he was walking a shih tzu.

i've seen those creatures! i'm convinced these things exist and can only be seen when the brain is properly altered. the one i saw was very playful, cute, and happy. lol

Salvia, dude. It's not really alternate reality, more like "what the fuck happened to reality", and it only lasts a couple minutes. And unless your state specifically bans it, it's legal to buy and use.

Only hallucinogens I've ever done are salva and shrooms, both once. Shrooms completely fucks you up and you can't do shit, and it's that way for hours. Fun at first but the novelty quickly wore off, I couldn't see shit, motion sickness kicked in and I spent the next few hours throwing up. I like having control over my brain/body/whatever. Salvia was just plain entertaining.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

That wasn't a hallucination. You all just happened to be at a spot where the projectors had a power issue. Happens from time to time in remote spots as it's mostly the populated areas that are best covered.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots