WTF Hey Aldi! Let me put this on your tab

what's your favorite song? that's the album with polly on it, you know polly is their best song right, if you're a real nirvana fan then it's your favorite song. I mean it's so deep. Polly wants a cracker. Don't you get it? don't you understand? we're all polly!

- someone I knew in high school, who ruined that fuckin' band for me by saying that.
You want me to have a talk with her?

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce
tumblr_o539ooegij1ulbu9ko1_500.gif

My dreams are identical to this! The first one SO much. I always described it with my hands like a picture, but EVERY SINGLE component moving in the picure. Never saw a gif to explain it. I think it's incredibly creepy to look at

• Gravy
Reactions: adi, Duke and nukes
lol! I remember all of it now. It was patchy when I was much younger.
Like, when I was really young to about 15, I always had freaky flashbacks, (but I didn't know they were flashbacks). And at 15, I was confessing to my Aunt that I sometimes feel crazy because I get these weird ass visions & trippy dreams. She was all freaked out & silent. She told me what happened when I was 3. It was also her purse with the stash. She was my babysitter. I was just relieved that I wasn't schizophrenic. :lol:

So, all my younger years, I'd have these "memories" of shit like, Ted Nugent screaming at me beside my hospital bed, nurses strapping me down & giving me shots, my mom crying & being yelled at to leave the room, my dad sinking into the floor like it was no big deal, the green men that covered every single surface of my parent's bedroom, but were fun as hell, etc etc

Fun times :lol:
I am speechless, even tried a couple of replies but naaah
:lol:

So @adi I have to ask. Do you have trips like the gifs in this thread? What about creepy shit like I descibed happening to me? (Ted Nugent, Catscratch Fever style) etc

Go to a few NA meetings in a hippy town like Portland or Madison you'll hear the stories.
5% I'm sorry that happened to you. That should never happen to a toddler.
My aunt has been so apologetic my whole life. Like, she always said she carries massive guilt over it. But, she was a lost 16 year old. I don't hold anything against her. I guess it really fucked her up for many, many years :oops:

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and adi
I only ever had one really bad trip. Took a bunch of chocolate microdot. I was with the "crossover preppy part time stoner" friends.
Really harshed my mellow.

I forgot how to drink out of a straw.
And the preppies really thought that was a hoot.
Well, fuck them.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
At least it was Ted Nugent and not some lame shit. I could live with that.

(Not really).

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
So @adi I have to ask. Do you have trips like the gifs in this thread? What about creepy shit like I descibed happening to me? (Ted Nugent, Catscratch Fever style) etc
i hardly ever hallucinate, its all internal, call me corny but awareness is very high as in the senses are ON
had one vision once and that was a true one because i saw it whether my eyes were closed or not, the whole party became a sun that exploded into pink doves all around me, lasted a few seconds
a couple of my friends who have never met each other have explained the exact same trip to me in the exact place at different times (was a particular beach in goa) and i thought that was quite crazy, they both saw the sky as an enormous and intricate spaceship..

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I only ever had one really bad trip. Took a bunch of chocolate microdot. I was with the "crossover preppy part time stoner" friends.
Really harshed my mellow.

I forgot how to drink out of a straw.
And the preppies really thought that was a hoot.
Well, fuck them.
:lol:

I've never, ever tried anything besides weed (& speed in HS)

& well, whatever it was that I sniffed up at Ape n Zac's :fly: @APRIL

i hardly ever hallucinate, its all internal, call me corny but awareness is very high as in the senses are ON
had one vision once and that was a true one because i saw it whether my eyes were closed or not, the whole party became a sun that exploded into pink doves all around me, lasted a few seconds
a couple of my friends who have never met each other have explained the exact same trip to me in the exact place at different times (was a particular beach in goa) and i thought that was quite crazy, they both saw the sky as an enormous and intricate spaceship..

i always hallucinate. i take large doses that cause the "kiss the sky" visuals. i've met with the elementals, the inter dimensionals, the Indian spirits that past through, the shape shifters, etc.
usually takes three days to return to earth. last weeks trip was just a test. i put in an order the next day. love the shit!

Omg!!

I learned that if one takes too much, they either react with hyperactive awareness + crazy hallucinations, & some can react with nothing obviously physical, & even slip into a coma :eek:

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
i always hallucinate. i take large doses that cause the "kiss the sky" visuals. i've met with the elementals, the inter dimensionals, the Indian spirits that past through, the shape shifters, etc.
usually takes three days to return to earth. last weeks trip was just a test. i put in an order the next day. love the shit!
Holy shitters. No way. I would feel out of control & go insane

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and pacojas
Omg!!

I learned that if one takes too much, they either react with hyperactive awareness + crazy hallucinations, & some can react with nothing obviously physical, & even slip into a coma :eek:

worst i've evee seen were friends balled up in the fetal position crying their eyes out. o_O
lol,.. fukin up my high. :D

Ya really if one can handle it it is quite a thing, really worth more research.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas