WTF Hey Aldi! Let me put this on your tab

This explains a lot.
rs_500x281-170127153337-Mariahs-World-108-4.gif

Holy shit, you must have entered several universes and back

lol! I remember all of it now. It was patchy when I was much younger.
Like, when I was really young to about 15, I always had freaky flashbacks, (but I didn't know they were flashbacks). And at 15, I was confessing to my Aunt that I sometimes feel crazy because I get these weird ass visions & trippy dreams. She was all freaked out & silent. She told me what happened when I was 3. It was also her purse with the stash. She was my babysitter. I was just relieved that I wasn't schizophrenic. :lol:

So, all my younger years, I'd have these "memories" of shit like, Ted Nugent screaming at me beside my hospital bed, nurses strapping me down & giving me shots, my mom crying & being yelled at to leave the room, my dad sinking into the floor like it was no big deal, the green men that covered every single surface of my parent's bedroom, but were fun as hell, etc etc

Fun times :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and adi
lol! I remember all of it now. It was patchy when I was much younger.
Like, when I was really young to about 15, I always had freaky flashbacks, (but I didn't know they were flashbacks). And at 15, I was confessing to my Aunt that I sometimes feel crazy because I get these weird ass visions & trippy dreams. She was all freaked out & silent. She told me what happened when I was 3. It was also her purse with the stash. She was my babysitter. I was just relieved that I wasn't schizophrenic. :lol:

So, all my younger years, I'd have these "memories" of shit like, Ted Nugent screaming at me beside my hospital bed, nurses strapping me down & giving me shots, my mom crying & being yelled at to leave the room, my dad sinking into the floor like it was no big deal, the green men that covered every single surface of my parent's bedroom, but were fun as hell, etc etc

Fun times :lol:
How many weeks till you came down?

And did you ever drop acid willingly at any point?

How many weeks till you came down?

And did you ever drop acid willingly at any point?
I guess I was in ICU for a week, then another 2 weeks in hospital. I was so combative & had the adrenaline & strength of someone beyond my age & kept ripping out the IV and running down the halls, so they had to strap me down & start giving me valium. So that kept me in a bit longer :lol:

When I explain all of this, it's like a crazy memory for me. Like, I remember almost everything in my waking hours at the hospital, plus the trips.

I swear this shit was common back then, though

Never heard this song or band before in my life so i'm cool with it
i'm listening to nevermind now
i couldnt give a fuck about what people think of that
what's your favorite song? that's the album with polly on it, you know polly is their best song right, if you're a real nirvana fan then it's your favorite song. I mean it's so deep. Polly wants a cracker. Don't you get it? don't you understand? we're all polly!

- someone I knew in high school, who ruined that fuckin' band for me by saying that.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I guess I was in ICU for a week, then another 2 weeks in hospital. I was so combative & had the adrenaline & strength of someone beyond my age & kept ripping out the IV and running down the halls, so they had to strap me down & start giving me valium. So that kept me in a bit longer :lol:

When I explain all of this, it's like a crazy memory for me. Like, I remember almost everything in my waking hours at the hospital, plus the trips.

I swear this shit was common back then, though
Yeah well 3 year olds have retard strength anyways. The drugs just made it worse.

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce