WTF Hey Aldi! Let me put this on your tab

Salvia, dude. It's not really alternate reality, more like "what the fuck happened to reality", and it only lasts a couple minutes. And unless your state specifically bans it, it's legal to buy and use.

Only hallucinogens I've ever done are salva and shrooms, both once. Shrooms completely fucks you up and you can't do shit, and it's that way for hours. Fun at first but the novelty quickly wore off, I couldn't see shit, motion sickness kicked in and I spent the next few hours throwing up. I like having control over my brain/body/whatever. Salvia was just plain entertaining.

every person that ive ever heard do salvia always ends their trip with "why the fuck did i do salvia again"

if i were to be unemployed and risk altering my mind, id probably want to try hallucinogenics, good ones, like alternate reality ones, at least once. None of this "colors were extra colorful and i thought i heard music that wasnt there". I want to see dancing pink elephants in all their glory, or whatever the fantastical equivalent is.

I don't know about nowadays with what used to be specialized and very expensive lab tests becoming fairly cheap and thus common, but at one time LSD was very popular in military and government circles. It didn't show on the regular UA's. They'd catch the pot, pills, and powders, but not that stuff. Different chemical the test wasn't looking for I guess.

in my field, trying to hide something is worse than doing it and admitting it. I solve this by not doing things i have to hide.

I get tested extremely rarely, so its not a "i worry about getting caught" thing

in my field, trying to hide something is worse than doing it and admitting it. I solve this by not doing things i have to hide.

I get tested extremely rarely, so its not a "i worry about getting caught" thing

I've had a bunch of people tell me that about security clearance type stuff. They care way, way more about if you tried to hide or lie about it than whatever it was you did.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Wasn't salvia just a fad for frat brois?
The one time I did it was after a friend saw this video and picked some up, and offered me some.

I said fuck it, why not, seems pretty harmless.

We sat around his living room with a few other (non-participating) friends and gave it a try. And it was pretty much exactly what that video shows. "Excuse me, I have to go to space now."