Help, We Are Getting Screwed By a Company

BBB is a useless as it comes. You will probably have to go to small claims. You'd be surprised how fast you get action with the papers are served, but don't wait to long.

I've worked at companies that laughed when customers would throw that in their face. :hs: Somehow I don't think that will scare them.

They don't laugh when the BBB calls them. I had an issue with a roofing/siding company doing stuff for hail damage. As soon as the BBB called them they jumped through hoops to get me to remove the complaint.

They don't laugh when the BBB calls them. I had an issue with a roofing/siding company doing stuff for hail damage. As soon as the BBB called them they jumped through hoops to get me to remove the complaint.

Many companies do. The BBB is VERY lenient with businesses, if they say that they've done their best to resolve the issue. Or they just ignore the issue as April stated. Sure, you'll have companies that pay attention to it, but many don't cause the BBB is toothless...

Many companies do. The BBB is VERY lenient with businesses, if they say that they've done their best to resolve the issue. Or they just ignore the issue as April stated. Sure, you'll have companies that pay attention to it, but many don't cause the BBB is toothless...

Yep. These guys you're dealing with know the game, they'll change their name, etc.