Help, We Are Getting Screwed By a Company

So anyway, I found a way to make our heat work. Turn on the AC for a couple of mins, THEN turn on the heat. yay

Why do you need heat... Florida is like near the surface of the sun.

There is three feet of snow here and my upstairs doesnt even have heat o_O

i went diving in 30 degree weather and 40 degree water thursday.

70 is to hot
it's all the same once you hit the thermocline though, isn't it? i mean, getting out doesn't make any difference if you're wearing a dry suit.

it's all the same once you hit the thermocline though, isn't it? i mean, getting out doesn't make any difference if you're wearing a dry suit.

typically in freshwater, during the winter there is no noticable thermocline. in the summer there can be multiple thermoclines. in salt water it's usually pretty deep when you hit it.

i was in a drysuit, so the water felt great. still had to deal with getting dressed and geared up in cold weather which always sucks... i've done it in a wetsuit before too, never again. getting in felt like jumping into bathwater, getting out soaking wet into 32 degree weather fucking sucked.

typically in freshwater, during the winter there is no noticable thermocline. in the summer there can be multiple thermoclines. in salt water it's usually pretty deep when you hit it.

i was in a drysuit, so the water felt great. still had to deal with getting dressed and geared up in cold weather which always sucks... i've done it in a wetsuit before too, never again. getting in felt like jumping into bathwater, getting out soaking wet into 32 degree weather fucking sucked.

Don't you love the ice-cream headache from that little exposed strip of skin above the mask?

Up here I think it gets a little colder in the 30-50 foot range in the ocean.