Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Instructions on how to poach your balls, I think.
Yeah, that's a pretty old concept. THing is, you have to start at least a week ahead of time. Some of the pricks might be en route from the balls and not "feel the burn". Seems like @fly would like this, sous vide' jizz. Something to warm the throat. :lol: 😬

FOrgive me Lawd!!

Correction - that thing is using Ultrasound? I wonder if that really adds something beyond the heat. Peep have been doing the heat soak for a while. Ok, might be cool and new.

Didn't watch video, of course. This is killing sperma by clunking their heads together like they're riding a shaky bed in a divey motel @ a quarter a pop??? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
Didn't watch video, of course. This is killing sperma by clunking their heads together like they're riding a shaky bed in a divey motel @ a quarter a pop??? 🤣
I do watch repair - I could just straddle my smallest cleaner? It even has a heat setting. hmmmmmm
jason wahler chin rub GIF by The Hills

Remember that cold I had a couple weeks ago while we were playing cookie clicker? I figured my daughters cold was that but now I feel sick again. Nose running, scratchy throat, cough. I’m afraid she caught something new. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: fly