Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Half Measures Mike GIF by Breaking Bad

Baby dick kinda hurts today, right at the tip where the tube sticks out. And I have occasional dark urine. My regular nurse will be here later, and I will bring this up with her.

B3914695-6959-4F92-95B3-C0A07C15AE50.jpeg
Since she basically ODd me. She can play with my dark urine.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
I went for an unassisted walk yesterday. Big fuckin mistake. I went to the kitchen for a slice of this cake that my neighbor brought over (I call it yellow cake) and it just about wiped me out.

My sis is here from out of town for awhile and she’s helping get my paperwork and other shit I’ve been neglecting cleaned up so when I pass, things will be a lot easier on my son. I’ve been so fucked the past six months I haven’t completely gotten the house in son’s name and I’ve got a lot of bills that’ll be forgiven easier when I’m dead rather than trying to now. I knew that would be the case anyway, but her agreeing with me is relaxing some of my other sibs’ and my son’s nerves about fighting over a POS doublewide because of some unpaid anesthesiologist bill. No one wants this place, except my son.

Peace

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and tre
I have a fuckin attitude this morning. I feel like I have zero control over anything in my life anymore.

This morning, it’s my night nurse. She’s laying in the other recliner snoozing. I know I have have weird hours, but I’m a patient. If I wake at 2 am and want the TV on, and want to watch Mannix, I shouldn’t allow myself to feel,like I need to watch something on the boob tube that doesn’t offend her precious sensibilities. Cannon? Really? “It’s the death and murder, he’s solving a crime…” no fuckin shit, lady. It’s already bugging me, and it’s been less than a week.

My eyes are getting worse and I can barely fucking see to read, that ain’t helping.

Yesterday, my sister, gods bless her, is here helping to sort through shit. In this case, it’s back bills. I have a shitload of bills rolling in from the past two years of hospitalizations and if there’s one thing I know how to do by now, it’s how to avoid bill collection. You don’t fucking poke a bee hive with a stick unless you want to get stung.

The odds of forgiveness will be greater for my son after I’m gone than them forgiving me while I’m still alive. Duh. So she starts calling them. WTF. I swear, the first call she makes literally told her to wait until I was dead, and chances of forgiveness would increase exponentially. No shit.

Before she started digging though shit, I could sit in my hospital bed and point out where to find anything. It amazed my son how I could tell home where to find a certain envelope in the pile that was my office area. Now I know where Jack shit is. Great. I’m not even dead yet and the vultures are scattering my innards around making it easier for the scavengers to pick though my crappy intestinal tract.

• Sad
Reactions: fly and wetwillie
More

I started to feel kind of better for a few minutes yesterday then this morning, I wake (like I said at 2 something) and I feel like shit. My O2 saturation is mid-80s before a morphine dose. That alone is enough to just make it a shitty start to a shit day, the. I have to deal with the Cannon thing. Just let me watch the fucking thing, put in your ear plugs, put on your eye shades, you know where to put the cork. Buh buh buh buh buh. I’m not gonna take it.

At least the cat is cool.

My reminder alarm for meds went off 29 minutes ago and the “nurse” is sacked out. Grrrr

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
i feel for you bro. when i go i hope it is as quick and painless as possible

That’s what I was hoping for too but it seems the pain part starts way before actual the actual physical pain kicks in. I asked my family if I’m already dead and this is my version of hell, and they weren’t sure.

uh, that’s a yes.

More

I started to feel kind of better for a few minutes yesterday then this morning, I wake (like I said at 2 something) and I feel like shit. My O2 saturation is mid-80s before a morphine dose. That alone is enough to just make it a shitty start to a shit day, the. I have to deal with the Cannon thing. Just let me watch the fucking thing, put in your ear plugs, put on your eye shades, you know where to put the cork. Buh buh buh buh buh. I’m not gonna take it.

At least the cat is cool.

My reminder alarm for meds went off 29 minutes ago and the “nurse” is sacked out. Grrrr
yeah, that shit you can complain about. Get this lady thats causing your more stress than needed out of your life

I have a fuckin attitude this morning. I feel like I have zero control over anything in my life anymore.

This morning, it’s my night nurse. She’s laying in the other recliner snoozing. I know I have have weird hours, but I’m a patient. If I wake at 2 am and want the TV on, and want to watch Mannix, I shouldn’t allow myself to feel,like I need to watch something on the boob tube that doesn’t offend her precious sensibilities. Cannon? Really? “It’s the death and murder, he’s solving a crime…” no fuckin shit, lady. It’s already bugging me, and it’s been less than a week.

My eyes are getting worse and I can barely fucking see to read, that ain’t helping.

Yesterday, my sister, gods bless her, is here helping to sort through shit. In this case, it’s back bills. I have a shitload of bills rolling in from the past two years of hospitalizations and if there’s one thing I know how to do by now, it’s how to avoid bill collection. You don’t fucking poke a bee hive with a stick unless you want to get stung.

The odds of forgiveness will be greater for my son after I’m gone than them forgiving me while I’m still alive. Duh. So she starts calling them. WTF. I swear, the first call

Or just enjoy making her miserable.
I was thinking if that's her leg by the cat, it would be funny to put some warm yogurt on her leg and/or thigh, then stand over her going "uhhh,uhhh,uhh" until she wakes up. :) I suppose the catheter kills that idea :(

I’m flipping channels. News is on one channel. She’s okay with that.

So, lemme get this right. It’s okay to watch a story about Prince Andrew fucking a 17 year old but it’s not okay to watch Cannon or, heaven forbid, Barnaby Jones?!?

Clutches pearls

Overly Religious people really are mentally ill on some level.