Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Hi all.

Just a quickie note.

I’m not gone yet, but came Dan close, and can’t really type well right now, or left nyuk nyuk.

I went for another ambulance ride. I don’t remember all the particulars but shit maybe I am dead what the F

I think I got over-drugged, not sure,, but I lost a week somewhere, and now I’m on all new meds, all liquid, and am in a hospital bed in my living room. I know my son’s cat slept on me last night. He has taken a month off work (unsure if I said that before before or not.) I also have a night nurse sitting here who fed me home-made blackberry crisp she picked and made herself. Oh yeah

I also have a catheter (thank God) and tons of sticky sensor snaps all over that I keep finding.oh man..

I effing love you guys more than you you know. Maybe less after I get coherent enough to read but unlikely, you’re too good. I must either be nuts or love y’all because I felt the urge to come here and post as soon as I could lift the ipad. Sheesh. I’m a mess. Most BBcrisp please.

I also heard Dusty Hill died. That’s weird.

More later I hope.
Watch out for women and berries - could get your ass in a jam :D That sounds awesome. You coming here seems pretty normal. No it's not a dream :)

• Love
Reactions: Immigrant
Hi all.

Just a quickie note.

I’m not gone yet, but came Dan close, and can’t really type well right now, or left nyuk nyuk.

I went for another ambulance ride. I don’t remember all the particulars but shit maybe I am dead what the F

I think I got over-drugged, not sure,, but I lost a week somewhere, and now I’m on all new meds, all liquid, and am in a hospital bed in my living room. I know my son’s cat slept on me last night. He has taken a month off work (unsure if I said that before before or not.) I also have a night nurse sitting here who fed me home-made blackberry crisp she picked and made herself. Oh yeah

I also have a catheter (thank God) and tons of sticky sensor snaps all over that I keep finding.oh man..

I effing love you guys more than you you know. Maybe less after I get coherent enough to read but unlikely, you’re too good. I must either be nuts or love y’all because I felt the urge to come here and post as soon as I could lift the ipad. Sheesh. I’m a mess. Most BBcrisp please.

I also heard Dusty Hill died. That’s weird.

More later I hope.
we love you tooooo!
this forum should be the IMMI LUV FORUM cuz we all here checking in on you buddy

checking in on you @Immigrant

Thank you, sweetheart.

I’ve decided I got OD’d on meds.
I’ve been on a maintenance dose of oxycodone, between 10 and 25 mg daily, for a couple years. The doctor(s) and nurses kept pounding “It’ll help you breathe if you take more” and the Rx was written as “Take 20 mg every four hours”, so I did. I even set a reminder on my stupid phone which made my hospice nurse happy. It seemed so fricking drastic. From 20 to >120 daily? Really?

And after a couple weeks, I’m in the hospital again. I’m getting memories back of that. Memories of sweating right though my clothes and into a blanket, which turned out to be my kitty blanket behind me in half the selfies I’ve posted here. I mean, drenched. I guess I offended a nurse at the hospital when I asked her to not laugh at my “little baby dick” when they were installing the catheter. Whatever. I was high as fuck. Must’ve been.

Now I’m on methadone only for breathing. Morphine as needed for pain. I’ll be asking the nurse that’s laying here sleeping for that soon, because I’m actually feeling what my ankles feel like WITHOUT pain meds for the first time in years. Not good at all. If I didn’t have all the other health issues, I’d be in line for artificial ankles PDQ. Shit. They hurt, especially the “good one”.

Thanks for being concerned. My son has been a godsend through this and is taking great care of me.

And I have a nurse every night now. She’s asleep at the moment but pops up the second I say anything. I think my siblings are footing the bill for night help because I know Medicare ain’t footing that bill.

My posts are all like books. Sorry about that. I need to start including a “TL/DR” at the end of each post.

Thank you, sweetheart.

I’ve decided I got OD’d on meds.
I’ve been on a maintenance dose of oxycodone, between 10 and 25 mg daily, for a couple years. The doctor(s) and nurses kept pounding “It’ll help you breathe if you take more” and the Rx was written as “Take 20 mg every four hours”, so I did. I even set a reminder on my stupid phone which made my hospice nurse happy. It seemed so fricking drastic. From 20 to >120 daily? Really?

And after a couple weeks, I’m in the hospital again. I’m getting memories back of that. Memories of sweating right though my clothes and into a blanket, which turned out to be my kitty blanket behind me in half the selfies I’ve posted here. I mean, drenched. I guess I offended a nurse at the hospital when I asked her to not laugh at my “little baby dick” when they were installing the catheter. Whatever. I was high as fuck. Must’ve been.

Now I’m on methadone only for breathing. Morphine as needed for pain. I’ll be asking the nurse that’s laying here sleeping for that soon, because I’m actually feeling what my ankles feel like WITHOUT pain meds for the first time in years. Not good at all. If I didn’t have all the other health issues, I’d be in line for artificial ankles PDQ. Shit. They hurt, especially the “good one”.

Thanks for being concerned. My son has been a godsend through this and is taking great care of me.

And I have a nurse every night now. She’s asleep at the moment but pops up the second I say anything. I think my siblings are footing the bill for night help because I know Medicare ain’t footing that bill.
Can we just call you Vienna Sausage? Baby Franks and Beans? LBD sounds too pedo, the site could get flagged.

Again. :)

• Gravy
comedy central blake henderson GIF by Workaholics

It turns out the nurse I had offended was one of the in-home nurses that I have here a few nights a week. I have a nurse every night from 8pm to 8am, and she was here the first night and was tasked with cutting my underwear off after I was sent home from the hospital, still completely out of my mind. “Healthcare” is fucking weird these days.

And she’s easily offended, and over the strangest shit too.

One night, I had the TV on and she stood up to leave the room and said “I’m sorry, but I can’t be around anything the is based on ‘evil stuff’, I feel it is absorbed by me…” or some such weirdness. I flipped the channel because I wasn’t really watching anyway so she sat back down. I was curious about what threw her and did a mental screenshot of what I’d seen right before flipping. I saw it again the next day, and it was a Taco Bell commercial.

The next day, I’m watching TV (again) and said “If you see something, let me know and I’ll flip. I don’t want to offend anyone, blah blah”. A few minutes later, she started to go to the other room and I asked what it was that bothered her. “The evil stuff on TV”

It was Barnaby Jones. Are you kidding me?!?

She’s here as I type.

....The next day, I’m watching TV (again) and said “If you see something, let me know and I’ll flip. I don’t want to offend anyone, blah blah”. A few minutes later, she started to go to the other room and I asked what it was that bothered her. “The evil stuff on TV”

It was Barnaby Jones. Are you kidding me?!?

She’s here as I type.
Come on man, all that crime, of course she's offended :) That chick better never turn on the news, her head will explode.
frank henenlotter mind blown GIF by Shudder

• Gravy