Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Sucks it has to be you Immi but I find this whole sort of death play by play thing morbidly interesting somehow.
Your sense of humor and outlook on things is going to live on for a long time.

i agree with this post.
i’m so sad for him but i find myself checking in over and over to read his updates. i’m so grateful he’s sharing this journey with us.

My dad decided we didn’t need a nice quiet weekend and tried to have a heart attack this evening. It’s likely a partial blockage and he’s in the hospital doing all sorts of tests and such to determine the exact problem and a solution.

My dad decided we didn’t need a nice quiet weekend and tried to have a heart attack this evening. It’s likely a partial blockage and he’s in the hospital doing all sorts of tests and such to determine the exact problem and a solution.
Well that's not very cash money of him.
Too early for any results, I assume. Hopefully its easily taken care of

Tell him we disapprove and to not do that again.

Luckily they caught it early. I’m headed back to the hospital this morning to hang out with him and my mom while they do more tests and surgery to figure out exactly where the problem is.
Parents getting old sucks. Wishing him well and quick improvement, i know he means a lot to you from what you've said over the years and all the stuff he taught you.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and august