Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Yeah, I got all my shots as a kid. IDK what her deal is, but she's filed COVID in with a normal seasonal flu, and she'd rather get it in the wild and possibly die than risk getting the sniffles from a shot.

It's dumb.
AH. SOrry to hear that. It appears the vaccines aren't gonna kill anyone(ok,small chance) - it does seems a poorly calculated gamble.

AH. SOrry to hear that. It appears the vaccines aren't gonna kill anyone(ok,small chance) - it does seems a poorly calculated gamble.
Yeah, but she's got a PhD in renal biology, so she knows ALL THE SCIENCE, and nobody can gainsay her, because she once got sick after getting a seasonal flu shot.

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

• Sad
  • Gravy
Reactions: Josh and wetwillie
I had an incident while washing my face the other day that I never fully recovered from. The symptoms were exactly like the heart attacks I had in 2019 and after I kind of cleared up, I had an intense headache on one side of my head that lingers on here and there. I’ve been a lifelong headache sufferer but they’ve lessened considerably in the past two years until now. Yuck. I’ve had constant chest pains since then also. I think i

My vision continues to change. Not better, not worse.

Ive developed a half a tremor, almost like Parkinson’s. Probably a side effect, or my body wearing out. My kidneys hurt a little too.

Damn half my post disappears fuckin ipad

Motherfucker!

Fun Fact

In this day and age, with all the spare corpses available, it’s become increasingly difficult to dispose of a carcass cheaply. I got hooked up (via social worker with hospice) with one of the few outfits allowed to accept body donation in Oregon and was refused because I’ve done heroin a few times. Over 20 years ago.

You’d think that
32 surgeries
Pieces of hip in ankle
MRSA near death survivor
Etc

Would make me a fun candidate to study but to knock me off for doing heroin a couple of times? Fuck off then.

I’m halfway researching carcass disposal rates and I’ll let y’all know what I find. There really should be an economical way to dispose of a body for those of us who don’t place our vessel as a high priority after we’re done riding around in it. My son won’t let me use the garbage service, he says it’s disrespectful. I’d fit in that bin perfectly. I’m not physically able to disappear (I could’ve a couple years ago).

I just don’t want my son to have to deal with it later. Too bad I like him. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t care and I’d just croak and let him hassle with it.

You know, dying is an experience that’s super subjective and everyone will view it differently. It’s kind of weird living it. I mentioned that I was never given (or asked for) an estimate of when I’d go, and I don’t know if that factors into my thinking much or not. I should actually be videoing daily clips but that’s just over the top egomaniacal shit, almost as bad as this long ass diatribe of nonsense while I’m missing Johnny and Roy rescuing a snakebite victim.

Anyone remember that dude on Howard Stern that always accused people of being “chlamydia victim!”?
Surely someone on the internet would buy your corpse for $50.

We've regressed as a society.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and fly
Woke up to the daughter having a teary meltdown. She waited until the side effects from the Pfizer were unbearable and then shut herself in her room instead of trying to help it any. 12 year olds, I tell you what.

• Haha
Reactions: Josh and fly
So, UHC finally reprocessed Lily's COVID test and put the $167.50 back into my HRA. Start of the saga: their explanation of benefits, sent 5/16. Date of reprocessing: 6/17.

I think they might just do it because they think nobody will notice, and then drag their feet in hopes that people might give up.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
There used to be a thing I’d hear at AA meetings, and it was true. If you think you’ve finally reached “your bottom”, don’t be too surprised when you sink more and find that there are more “bottoms” to reach. They were right. It applies to other stuff too.

I get a little worse daily. Maybe even a LOT worse. I’ve pretty much regimen up up on keeping my drug intake “normal” and am going to take whatever combo gets me relief, or close to relief. Jesus. It’s getting pretty bad. I’ve had a lot of incidents lately where my heart rate does not increase as my saturation drops (already mentioned?) and that’s super annoying. I’m starting to overheat at times, or at least the top half of me does but my feet are like icicles. There is no comfort.

Running out of air now is super uncomfortable. And a massive headache accompanies every breathing crisis now. The liquid morphine helps considerably after 10-15 minutes, so thank goodness for that.

Ive got an info packet on the way from the outfit that is disposing of my remains. I made sure my son has their contact info just in case I go before the packet arrives. They are inexpensive, efficient, and guarantee they come anytime 24/7 when called to come fetch the body. That’s important to me. I want my son to get on with it as soon as I’m gone and not sweat the small stuff.

Thanks for letting me vent here. More later? Who the fuck knows.