Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

She explained to me that the normal procedure is through the belly button with a couple of little holes on the side and maybe down something might buy my bikini line because that’s where the damages but she also told me that if she has any issues with my spleen that that is when they have to do that vertical cut. She said it happens very rare but she cannot promise it
Been there, done that.

Photo_on_9-17-13_at_4_25_PM.jpg

They deforested beforehand, even :p

She explained to me that the normal procedure is through the belly button with a couple of little holes on the side and maybe down something might buy my bikini line because that’s where the damages but she also told me that if she has any issues with my spleen that that is when they have to do that vertical cut. She said it happens very rare but she cannot promise it

A one-piece with racer back is super hot too.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
Well, it used to be reversed, so it's actually an improvement.

south park poop GIF

So... at some point in my life since being like 25, i fuckin shrunk.

When i was in college i was 5' 11 3/4s, which i always just called 6 feet cause close enough.

Measured myself for the first time in forever to get sized for a bike, and im 5'10, barely.

I lost two inches somewhere in the years.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
So... at some point in my life since being like 25, i fuckin shrunk.

When i was in college i was 5' 11 3/4s, which i always just called 6 feet cause close enough.

Measured myself for the first time in forever to get sized for a bike, and im 5'10, barely.

I lost two inches somewhere in the years.

That's what she said.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie