Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

How often do you really look at a persons shoes.

family house GIF

So... at some point in my life since being like 25, i fuckin shrunk.

When i was in college i was 5' 11 3/4s, which i always just called 6 feet cause close enough.

Measured myself for the first time in forever to get sized for a bike, and im 5'10, barely.

I lost two inches somewhere in the years.
Sounds like something someone who is 5'9" would say.

When i was in college i was 5' 11 3/4s, which i always just called 6 feet cause close enough.

Measured myself for the first time in forever to get sized for a bike, and im 5'10, barely.

You’re gonna be shorter than me soon.

I’m not well, kids.

I don’t have a fever, but I bet my body is rejecting the chest tube, or at least angry with it. It hurts bad. Like real fuckin bad, and I have an unusually high tolerance for pain. I laugh at pain (mentioned that before) and I’ve been laughing a lot lately, to the point of not laughing anymore. The tip of this thing is hip-high and if I barely touch it with my finger, it hurts under my shoulder blade BAD. I also have spots that look like measles forming all over my back and left side. That was one of the telltale signs when I had the MRSA-related reaction to IV antibiotics that killed my immune system way back when.

My appointment to get this thing out is 10 am Tuesday and I’d say it’s 50/50 that I’m admitted to the hospital.

My last appointment with the pulmonologist was mostly discussion about transplant possibilities, and that wasn’t the most positive chat.

If there is a death pool, I’d be a logical selection depending on how you score it. I’m not even 60 yet.

end venting

i’m pretty sure
@Applesauce told me you were 7”4

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
I’m not well, kids.

I don’t have a fever, but I bet my body is rejecting the chest tube, or at least angry with it. It hurts bad. Like real fuckin bad, and I have an unusually high tolerance for pain. I laugh at pain (mentioned that before) and I’ve been laughing a lot lately, to the point of not laughing anymore. The tip of this thing is hip-high and if I barely touch it with my finger, it hurts under my shoulder blade BAD. I also have spots that look like measles forming all over my back and left side. That was one of the telltale signs when I had the MRSA-related reaction to IV antibiotics that killed my immune system way back when.

My appointment to get this thing out is 10 am Tuesday and I’d say it’s 50/50 that I’m admitted to the hospital.

My last appointment with the pulmonologist was mostly discussion about transplant possibilities, and that wasn’t the most positive chat.

If there is a death pool, I’d be a logical selection depending on how you score it. I’m not even 60 yet.

end venting
Fuck, man.

:(

I’m not well, kids.

end venting

I'd trade places with you if I could, man. World needs folks like you in it.

She explained to me that the normal procedure is through the belly button with a couple of little holes on the side and maybe down something might buy my bikini line because that’s where the damages but she also told me that if she has any issues with my spleen that that is when they have to do that vertical cut. She said it happens very rare but she cannot promise it
That's how my appendectomy was done, through the bottom of my belly button, then two small incisions like 1/2" long to the left and below of my belly button. I can't see the scars anymore.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I’m not well, kids.

end venting

omg babe. are the pain killers not working either
i’m praying for good news at your next appointment.
stay strong.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
It saddens me to read this. I don’t want anyone to go through that kind of stuff and for some reason, it bugs me more that it’s you. That may be misconstrued as “I wanna be with you” but that’s not it at all. Only a small mind would think that. There are plenty of other people who could suffer a similar affliction and it wouldn’t bug me as much, that’s all.

:)

i love you for being so concerned and good to me, even while you’re battling so much :(

wish you were closer

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant